EW: Inside Britney's Glory-us Return

Slave4yew

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/11/britney-spears-glory-inside-making

The release of Glory ends the second-longest gap between albums in Spears’ career. Following 2013’s underwhelming Britney Jean, Spears took her time to make sure her next project felt right. “She feels like it’s her in all her glory,” says Tom Corson, president and COO of Spears’ label, RCA Records. “It’s a body of work she can stand behind. It’s a bold title, and it reflects her feelings about the record.”

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Same sis. She worked with so many great people :lanacackle:

IKR. 

Chantal Kreviazuk: Outside of her solo career, the Canadian singer-songwriter has written extensively for Avril Lavigne (co-writing much of Under My Skin) and Kelly Clarkson (on Breakaway and My December).

Wow, now I'm even more excited! :shake:

30 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

The release of Glory ends the second-longest gap between albums in Spears’ career. Following 2013’s underwhelming Britney Jean, Spears took her time to make sure her next project felt right. “She feels like it’s her in all her glory,” says Tom Corson, president and COO of Spears’ label, RCA Records. “It’s a body of work she can stand behind. It’s a bold title, and it reflects her feelings about the record.”

Not at Tom Corson shading Bethany Jane :gimmemoar: He may as well have said "Unlike her last effort, she's proud of this one and so are we." 

32 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

T4P! This is making me more excited than I already am!

17 minutes ago, marioh said:

IKR. 

Chantal Kreviazuk: Outside of her solo career, the Canadian singer-songwriter has written extensively for Avril Lavigne (co-writing much of Under My Skin) and Kelly Clarkson (on Breakaway and My December).

Wow, now I'm ever more excited! :shake:

Did she ever write for britney before? It feels like de javu. Like for BJ/FF/Circus but got rejected?

Mattman & Robin: Another hit Swedish production group. You can thank these two for helping make Carly Rae Jepsen’s EMOTION a masterpiece. They’ve more recently worked on tracks for Selena Gomez (“Hands to Myself”), Gwen Stefani (“Make Me Like You”), Hailee Steinfeld (“Love Myself”), and Nick Jonas (“Close”).

I didnt know they were involved with Glory! :britlol:

I'm done! :tiffanycries:Dead!:tiffanycries: Slayed! :tiffanycries:Scalped!:tiffanycries:

Archived