HOnestly, MM MV killed the song...

Mannequin*

10 million views for the video, that's horrible tbh. It just means the Video is boring af and the GP don't like it. I showed it to a few co workers and friends and everybody said they don't get it and that it's boring. HELL with only 10 million views that shows that even us THE FANS barely watch it, because it has no replay value. I hope they don't **** up with the next single, however I'm not expecting anything anymore just the music. Britney's still on her ''I'm a mom'' bullshit so I'm here for the music and hopefully a few performances. :mhm:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It killed the song for me too.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like MM at first, but it grew on me, I was listening to it a lot till the video mess.

I was too ******* excited for the release of the original video. I knew I would be even more addicted to the song after I saw the video.

Then that twist happened... I hated the reshot video so much that I somehow started not to enjoy listening to MM.

I listen to it once or twice a day. And I'm a fan you know. Think about general public. They don't ******* give a **** about the song. And it's all that stupid lame video's fault. 

Archived