Britney's videos made her ICONIC..

WeaveHeavy

I know the heated debate over the Make Me official video is coming down a bit but I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days. All of Britney's videos were a big part in making her singles iconic. Think about her red bodysuit from "Oops.. "  or her schoolgirl outfit from "Baby One More Time," or the diamond bodysuit for "Toxic." :bigtime:

Would anybody be talking about these videos today if the concept was some basic s*** like Britney wearing a fedora and giggling in a corner while auditioning hot boys? I don't think so. The video is almost as important as getting a solid song and sometimes the video takes the song to the next level.:YEAHHH:

I've accepted that we're probably not going to ever see the original release but it's extremely disappointing to see a wasted opportunity to create something else iconic for her Legacy. :icant2:

I'm really hoping that whatever the next single we get we get more interesting costumes and more unique visuals, if the reason was indeed that it was overtly ****** then I say her team needs to get their s*** together.:werk:

Britney has been putting out iconic videos with just the right amount of *** appeal for years. We don't need borderline ****,  we can get **** Britney while still getting an interesting concept and having iconic video that everyone will talk about.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

IK red glitter scene alone could've become iconic and talked about for a loooong time:wontcry:
i dont like mm vid much, but i keep reading that it made a bit controversy cause of all that 'objectifying men' scenes, so yay, power of Britney, everyones still talking :yay:

The red glitter bodysuit in a cage would have been out on it. You know everybody would have been talking about that along with the TV flying out and I'll cook you and somebody. It would have slayed. It would have been "if you seek Amy"  controversy all over again:hype:

Archived