Make Me is expected to re-enter into Billboard Hot 100's Top 40 next week!

andreafly1

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

I speak in spanish but Brazil is my neighbour so I know a little bit. It's something like

- Hey, Brit fan, did you see that Make Me is falling on iTunes? Work ***** did better than it

- Darling, iTunes is something from the past.. We're working on sleeper hits now

Oh....   :MJ:

Its actually not that funny.........  :dontlike:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

before MM was released i was already expecting it to not do well immediately when released and peak later on this summer --there wasn't enough buzz around britney but now: her album was announced, jimmy kimmel, private show was also released (can still help to promote MM), Carpool karaoke, iheart radio announcement, buzz around the cancellation of the 2 dates before the VMAS this ***** is slaying and make me is yet to peak :cigney::hype:

3 hours ago, Barajas said:

it is very low :( .. is a shame, its a good song, a performance could help a looottt 

well I´ll try to pretend this is 2002, when Britney used to have no good rankings in HOT 100 due the radio ban...

Exactly, we're not in 2002 anymore, be glad she's still able to chart after 20 years into music business! :bop:

6 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

It will skyrocket with Carpool Karaoke (It'll be viral since everyone knows she lip syncs so gp will be curious) Album release and VMAs performance all on the same week.

A smash

26ufn37G5AzBmMuHu.gif

THAT GIF I CANTTTT I DIED :lanacackle:

anyway, we all already forgot the David LaChapelle's Make Me video right? :MJ:

because of Clumsy and stuff :MJ:

it's a pity, actually. Make Me is a great single-material and it could go very far with a proper promo and an amazing video :MJ:

oh well. :sickofu:

Archived