Info about the VMAs!

c-z

I figured.

Britney does not want to do anything controversial and Bteam wants to preserve the image of Mother, they know very well that to return to the VMAs have to do something controversial, iconic, historical, but never the presentation will be given, if they so

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, button said:

Wait, Ellen isn't airing until September (the dates are in August). And even if it was, would she really cancel a date for a morning show? :zoomzoom:

I think you just made this thread to prevent meltdowns and that was a good intention tbh. :mhm:

I guess they pre-tape some interviews ahead of time, and they make the live audience sit and watch the tape. That happened once when I went to a taping of a'live' talk show once.

5 minutes ago, YeahDave said:

I figured.

Britney does not want to do anything controversial and Bteam wants to preserve the image of Mother, they know very well that to return to the VMAs have to do something controversial, iconic, historical, but never the presentation will be given, if they so

Well, her latest video is about her making out half naked with a male model. Her instagram is about her being topless on a boat. I think she'll do fine with dancing in a beige colored catsuit while handling a Taylor Swift snake and doing a lesbian kiss.

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

BTW:

GMA HEADLINE PERFORMER FRIDAY AUGUST 26TH IS A COUNTRY SINGER

ELLEN DOESN'T START TILL LABOR DAY

Ellen doesn't start until Labor Day, but she films the season premiere the last week of August. And last year, Ellen filmed the season premiere in New York, so I wouldn't be surprised if Britney does a VMA performance and Ellen appearance in the same weekend.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Ellen doesn't start until Labor Day, but she films the season premiere the last week of August. And last year, Ellen filmed the season premiere in New York, so I wouldn't be surprised if Britney does a VMA performance and Ellen appearance in the same weekend.

She can film that sure, but it would be bad policy if she didn't do VMA's the actual debut week of the album.

I just don't see why the album would be placed on the weekend of the VMA's if she isn't gonna be there = doesn't add up. 

Her dancers are also rehearsing in the same studio they did rehearsals for the BBMA's

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

But she would never cancel a show for Ellen.

Just now, derick said:

B/c these delusional ******* choose to still believe with their whole heart she's performing despite there being no ****** evidence 

poor little souls :rihcackle:

Archived