I warned y'all of Gaga...

MakeMeBritneyOh

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no coming back from the personal hell she put pop music fans through. She can put out a masterpiece, but only her tragic stans are going to be interested. She has zero popular appeal. She was never truly loved like Britney and Mariah, people just lived for her drama and very basic pop songs, and then it was too much for anyone to handle. She will never win over the general public again. 

12 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

There is no coming back from the personal hell she put pop music fans through. She can put out a masterpiece, but only her tragic stans are going to be interested. She has zero popular appeal. She was never truly loved like Britney and Mariah, people just lived for her drama and very basic pop songs, and then it was too much for anyone to handle. She will never win over the general public again. 

Never say never but I agree with you I feel like she was more of a fad than anything electro and pop arent that popular and she's too weird...she would have to reinvent her whole brand...it's like Miley I don't think she'll get the same attention she got by being a thirsty *****...same with Gaga she did thirst bucket gimmicks now that **** is tired and old

23 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

this!!!!

Archived