So It's Seems Brit Will Drop A New Song Every Wk..

OCBoy1985

23 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Noooo, I totally agree LOL. I liked the album but it didn't amaze me at all. Believe it or not, My Everything deserved the acclaim her latest LP got. Be My Baby, Best Mistake and Love Me Harder are the kind of tracks she should focuse on recording instead of commercial pop like Break Free and Problem

I hope Glory is the missing piece to Britney's Holy Trinity (ITZ, BO so far) since Original Doll never saw the light of day :hype:. What did you think of Clumsy? I think that while it's not an impressive track, it's for sure an undeniable improvement over the EDM content heard in BJ and a solid club banger :cigney:

I love love me harder and I agree she should record songs like that ... I had to give the album a listen to see what everyone was talking about ... While it's cute it's nothing amazing and she worked with Max Martin on over half the album so of course it has its bops.

I think it will be!! I think it could possibly top ITZ/BO TBH ... She sounds really great vocally on every song ... PS vocals surprised me and every song is amazing & so different from her past work!

I like Clumsy ... It's a good album track she sounds great on it ... While I wasn't SLAYED like MM/PS ... I really do like the song 7/10

I can't wait to hear Invitation, Mood Ring, Just Luv Me & Man on the moon!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I like her album but I don't feel like it's organic. I feel like her label or team made her record those songs & work with those kind of producers.

I don't really care for HER but she's vocally talented very vocally talented in fact & all those heavy beats & productions drowns out her voice ... I feel like Selena or someone should've recorded that album or someone ... She needs to work with R&B producers that are used to working with real talented singers!

Sorry for the rant LOL

I think the main problem with Dangerous Woman is that Ariana is trying to pass an image she doesn't ressonate with. She's ain't a femme fatale, **** vixen, *** goddess, yet another Janet Jackson rip off, etc. Selena Gomez is ahead of the game in this regard.

Lmao she performs Into You as if she's a teenage girl trying to make an edgy teen performance on a church (lol the music video). It's embarrassing.

But her vocals are perfect and she feels the songs. She just needs to find songs she feel the most comfortable with... All in all I fear she may become another Xtina. :chershade:

Archived