So It's Seems Brit Will Drop A New Song Every Wk..

OCBoy1985

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys in youtube the ***** ilearnfromthebest upload a video  like "clumsy: m. marie o britney vocals?"

i hate this person since his/her was a newbie, cause i feel is obsses and cause damage.

this things i dont like over the mm drama. and this ilearnfrom the beast is always talking about that.

sorry my english.

is that im angry cause the vocals in this albums, to me, are too good, and this comments i dont like.

sorry my english ahain hope you understand my point!!!

23 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

guys in youtube the ***** ilearnfromthebest upload a video  like "clumsy: m. marie o britney vocals?"

i hate this person since his/her was a newbie, cause i feel is obsses and cause damage.

this things i dont like over the mm drama. and this ilearnfrom the beast is always talking about that.

sorry my english.

is that im angry cause the vocals in this albums, to me, are too good, and this comments i dont like.

I agree this album will have her BEST I believe & all this FB can do is ***** & moan smh

29 minutes ago, Maizena de Buenos Aires said:

sorry my english.

I swear that guy is seriously obsessed with Myah or something... The vocals he posted are Britney though. 

37 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Just Love Me please.:myjam:

Refer below. 

37 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Idts. She'll drop another "album track". Singles possibilities like JLM & Mood Ring will drop with the album, imo. :shake:

I agree. Dropping JLM now would be dangerous, because it will make people want it as a single immediately. Team B needs to be strategic in releasing JLM as the second single. Drop it at the wrong time and it'll be buried by something else (Katy, Gaga, Beyonce). I feel it could be BIG if done right. 

34 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I need Mood Ring. :myjam:

I'm so into the idea of that song, hope it's great. 

5 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I swear that guy is seriously obsessed with Myah or something... The vocals he posted are Britney though. 

thats my point, the obssesion, and its horrible, cause she said horrible things about brit and creat opinion in people, sorry my english again lol!

i just want to support britney guys, we have to do something with this person.

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

Ariana Grande's management pulled off the same move with DW in order to see which track from the album resonated best with her target audience/GP, which was Into You given that it's currently #7 on iTunes (the only good Max Martin track that's out atm :chershade:)

Hopefully Just Love Me, Mood Ring and Man on the Moon turn out as the follow-ups to Make Me :cigney:

I like her album but I don't feel like it's organic. I feel like her label or team made her record those songs & work with those kind of producers.

I don't really care for HER but she's vocally talented very vocally talented in fact & all those heavy beats & productions drowns out her voice ... I feel like Selena or someone should've recorded that album or someone ... She needs to work with R&B producers that are used to working with real talented singers!

Sorry for the rant LOL

7 minutes ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

Yeah! And people see a new song on the top 10 of iTunes every week so maybe they feel interested in the whole project!

Exactly!!  I just can't wait to she start performing again ... The BBMAs she had everyone talking and praising her and I feel like the VMAs (It's not confirmed but we all know it's happening) & radio festival is gonna be even better then the BBMAs ... 

Everything is perfect this era minus the video debacle ... She looks the best she ever has imho 2001 what? She dancing and performing great again ... Seems passionate and interested in the music again and she sounds really great on every song & she has the critics praising her vocals I.E. Private Show

19 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well if Just Luv Me is as good as everyone is saying (I haven't listened to it yet) then I'd hope they would not drop it next week and let it come with the albums release and use it as a future single. See that's the thing these preview songs are not going to be singles! 

Well of course doll!  How do U like Clumsy?

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Well of course doll!  How do U like Clumsy?

Clumsy is fun, it's my least fave track so far though......it just seems like a filler I mean it's a good filler but you know lol! I still think the album is shaping up to be amazing though I mean I'm not gonna let 1 so so track turn me off.....I dislike at least 1 track on all of her albums except ITZ tbh anyways 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Clumsy is fun, it's my least fave track so far though......it just seems like a filler I mean it's a good filler but you know lol! I still think the album is shaping up to be amazing though I mean I'm not gonna let 1 so so track turn me off.....I dislike at least 1 track on all of her albums except ITZ tbh anyways 

I agree it's normally one song U skip over its my least favorite track too but like U said ... I think as a whole it's gonna be one of her best work to date!

It is a very fun track tho I love when she says Opps ... Oh & she sounds great too!

Whatever she's been doing to her voice ... I'm loving it ... It sounds like vocally this will be her best album too!

Archived