Use your imagination and create a new Britney ICONIC performance.

jesusd29

I was thinking if she actually performs at the VMA's what theme would be the best to make it entertaining, unique, amazing and iconic. this is my idea.

She's a witch with a big witch gown, the song starts off a little bit slower and she's doing witch stuff like bowling something idk, and then she takes off the witch gown and has a **** outfit, she does some choreography and at the last  chorus she goes up flying on a broom. :pumped:

i don't think someone's done something like that before. what are your ideas?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camera starts out showing a giant screen. 4 women are sitting in a café and a waiter walks up. The women laugh and laugh and tell him they need to see more of him on Saturday. Screen goes away and a silver sports car pulls up to the stage. Music starts playing. Britney walks out and struts past a line of men who are already there waiting. She joins her friends. The friends from the video. Still wearing the same outfits even though it's now Saturday. Britney struts around the group of **** men while lip synching to "make me" while her female friends follow closely behind. At one point one of the **** males sits in a chair. Britney sits on his lap and does some **** poses. G-Easy comes out and raps while Britney struts around some more and does some VERY **** dance moves with her arms. The end.

Imagine the meltdowns though it truly would be iconic :orly:

The choreo from the original mv in her nude corset outfit... after g-eazy's verse a bunch of male and female dancers are in the background doing majestic pole dancing with a curtain wall of pyro falling. It would be so **** and iconic as it would be an ode to her last VMA performance (GM). :scalped:

Start off w/ britney and her female dancers doing **** chair choreo to the first verse of Private Show, the music switches to Make Me, and she and the rest of her dancers do the original video choreo, then G-eazy comes on stage and she tries to seduce him as he performs his verse and the last chorus.

39 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

I was thinking if she actually performs at the VMA's what theme would be the best to make it entertaining, unique, amazing and iconic. this is my idea.

She's a witch with a big witch gown, the song starts off a little bit slower and she's doing witch stuff like bowling something idk, and then she takes off the witch gown and has a **** outfit, she does some choreography and at the last  chorus she goes up flying on a broom. :pumped:

:orangu:

31 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Camera starts out showing a giant screen. 4 women are sitting in a café and a waiter walks up. The women laugh and laugh and tell him they need to see more of him on Saturday. Screen goes away and a silver sports car pulls up to the stage. Music starts playing. Britney walks out and struts past a line of men who are already there waiting. She joins her friends. The friends from the video. Still wearing the same outfits even though it's now Saturday. Britney struts around the group of **** men while lip synching to "make me" while her female friends follow closely behind. At one point one of the **** males sits in a chair. Britney sits on his lap and does some **** poses. G-Easy comes out and raps while Britney struts around some more and does some VERY **** dance moves with her arms. The end.

Imagine the meltdowns though it truly would be iconic :orly:

I would die :orangu: 

43 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

lol no

59 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

she's doing witch stuff like bowling

200410050743300.bowlingwitch.jpg

---------------------------

She should come up from under the stage in a pit of fire like a phoenix singing the chorus of Eminem "Without Me"...

now this looks like a job for me
so everybody just follow me
cause we need a little controversy
cause it feels so empty without me

and then go into a rock cover of "Piece Of Me"

7 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

She should come up from under the stage in a pit of fire like a phoenix singing the chorus of Eminem "Without Me"...

I meant boiling omg hahahaha 

She lands by a silver helicopter... and she's not in the helicopter she's simply hanging from a helicopter... the robe goes down and she's making a still pose. While she's going down there's a projector on her and the whole stage is simply dark. Her body is glittered in silver and she's naked -as seen in MM MV- she does an iconic move while the whole stage is dark and that projector is still on her... then her dancers get pieces of a cage and try to lock her up... she dances in that cage to show that she will always dance no matter what. then the lights goes OFF for a couple of seconds and she will end up on a pony just like the one's you find in paris where kids go on and play she dances to private show while she's up in the air then the lights go off again they dress her up quickly for a kick *** dance scene and then she ends that iconic performance. So Britney, so dope 

Shadow of Britney singing gimme more acapella slowly (like the beginning of this video 0:23-1:12)

shadow_1125657i.jpg

screen burns in flames . Britney comes out in a long sheer revealing gown. Dancing the first verse with chase and one other male dancer. Closer to the chorus more male dancers appear and they rip the bottom of her gown revealing that its a leopard with tight high boots. 

They dance. G eazy comes out he does his verse while britney spins and grinds around him seductively. Once he finishes she makes him sit in a chair and gives him a semi lap dance.

beyonce.jpg

She dances and in the end it seems like Britney and G eazy kiss but flames erupt on stage blocking their kiss. And they disappear into the flames

original.jpg

She comes out in a cavewoman fur loincloth, top, and boots. Kind of like this 7e2cbdd5b10d377e1e85a783ee0b1b2d.jpg

And for the first verse/chorus they dance around a giant fire like thisFireDancingWitches.jpg

Then for the second part they go sit a front of the audience on the stairs that lead up to the stage, and do a sitting choreography (like POM but better) 168zv6h.jpg

then G eazy comes out in something like this with black pants and some girl dancers, seductively dance around himil_340x270.1065985157_4olo.jpg

then for the last part, Britney is on top of a cliff/waterfall structure like this, dancing in the water with dancerswaterfall.jpg

:kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

6 minutes ago, that's really cool. said:

She comes out in a cavewoman fur loincloth, top, and boots. Kind of like this 7e2cbdd5b10d377e1e85a783ee0b1b2d.jpg

And for the first verse/chorus they dance around a giant fire like thisFireDancingWitches.jpg

Then for the second part they go sit a front of the audience on the stairs that lead up to the stage, and do a sitting choreography (like POM but better) 168zv6h.jpg

then G eazy comes out in something like this with black pants and some girl dancers, seductively dance around himil_340x270.1065985157_4olo.jpg

then for the last part, Britney is on top of a cliff/waterfall structure like this, dancing in the water with dancerswaterfall.jpg

:kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

BEST YES YES YES

1 hour ago, b4goodbye said:

The bowling witch omfg screaming 

Archived