Create Your Own Generic Q&A For Larry/Britney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: how was it like being around all those shirtless men in your Make Me video?

A: oh gawsh. Well uhm at first I didn't know we were actually filming the Make Me music video you know so uhm I didn't get to do 6-7 costume changes! I actually thought we were casting my next body double since my team loves getting men to body double for me. So yeah but uhm it was very fun and cool and interesting to see them dance and sing to Make Me.

• Super Mods

Q: So upwards of 15,000 fans signed a petition asking your record label RCA to release LaChapelle's Make Me... video. Your response?

Answer Hope/Expectation: I've heard your pleas, so go to my VEVO page after the VMAs air for the world premiere of my original and much better video for Make Me...!!

Answer Reality: :receipts2:

nnnnnnn :jackk:

i'm glad that britney doesn't like this site... come on, most of you are so annoying and inmature, i see why she prefers a fansite with barely 100 members, than this with thousands of members... :Arianabye:

I WAS GOING TO WRITE THAT ONE :dorkney:

Q: How was Glory's recording process?

A: I got to work with a bunch of new people and be creative and express myself and it was like therapy, lot of fun

Q: What's a day in Britney Spears' life?

A: I work out, I play with my kids and I watch Barbie movies with my niece

Q: What makes you "oooh"?

A: Chocolate, lol

Q: It may be a bit too early but do you have plans for the 20th anniversary of your career?

A: OMG! Can't believe it's been almost 20 years!! You'll have to wait and see

Watch one of these be on the next Q&A 

4 hours ago, rainbow said:

Q: how was it like being around all those shirtless men in your Make Me video?

A: oh gawsh. Well uhm at first I didn't know we were actually filming the Make Me music video you know so uhm I didn't get to do 6-7 costume changes! I actually thought we were casting my next body double since my team loves getting men to body double for me. So yeah but uhm it was very fun and cool and interesting to see them dance and sing to Make Me.

omg this is to much omg :hype:

Archived