Jordan, Please Decline Any Team Britney Interviews

I honestly don't care for Larry and co answering the same questions with the same generic answers like what just happened on that other site :zoomzoom:

Obviously if you get a chance to do a face to face or phone interview with Brit herself then go for it, but please reject the offer if her flop team give you the questions. This fan base has SO many questions we want answered, but we're doomed to forever get the same Q&A over and over. Is this 2011? Is this 2013? :crying1:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, xzede25 said:

:hype: After reading our meltdown i doubt they will even give you the time of day 

But Jordan didn't have a meltdown. He said in his article "the new vid does the job well" or something along those lines. It was us fans who had meltdowns so nothing to do with Jordan. 

Anyways, we need honest interviews this era, not boring Q&As with Larry. 

1 minute ago, PlayingItSafe said:

But Jordan didn't have a meltdown. He said in his article "the new vid does the job well" or something along those lines. It was us fans who had meltdowns so nothing to do with Jordan. 

Anyways, we need honest interviews this era, not boring Q&As with Larry. 

But they will not give Jordan any inetrviews because of it. They know Jordan willw ant to ask some questions otehr sites wont and they preffer to dodge that bullet.

Those Q&A are always the same but i like em anyways tho im done with teh Pokemon Go Question...

12 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

But they will not give Jordan any inetrviews because of it. They know Jordan willw ant to ask some questions otehr sites wont and they preffer to dodge that bullet.

Those Q&A are always the same but i like em anyways tho im done with teh Pokemon Go Question...

The Pokemon question is the highlight for me :rihcackle:

I'd love it if Britney said her favourite Pokemon was Snorlax because she can relate to wanting to sleep a lot :pieceofwhat:

Guest Supernova.
28 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

:cigney: I don't see us getting that offer though :awks:

Good. You have integrity right? You don't want to be fed bullshit.

Guest Young Törless
45 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

decline? offer? :weusay:

No, but seriously Team B are probably treating exhale like this because 1- Jordan turned this into a "pop forum" (that section has as many posts as univer.se tho) or 2- we are messy fans, maybe some people are very rude, but there are a lot of loving fans too, we are way more direct and honest than other fansites, her team just can't handle the thuth. 

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

:cigney: I don't see us getting that offer though :awks:

I think the fact you posted the last leaked version of Make Me didn't help either :truthtea:

But then again, every Britney fan knows this forum is the biggest one and that all the relevant info comes from here, so you're better off anyways :cooltshirt:

Archived