Awwwww Britney posted a tbt to BOMT

Rachel Green

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nigel commented: Thanks for the shout-out Britney. It was a fun three days. At the time there were people who questioned why I would think of making this video for an unknown 16-year old. I told them the song was going to be massive and that you had something special. So glad you showed 'em I was right!

NIGEL FOR A MUSIC VIDEO!! IT'S BEEN 16 YEARS :crying4:

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

Nigel commented: Thanks for the shout-out Britney. It was a fun three days. At the time there were people who questioned why I would think of making this video for an unknown 16-year old. I told them the song was going to be massive and that you had something special. So glad you showed 'em I was right!

NIGEL FOR A MSIC VIDEO!! IT'S BEEN 16 YEARS :crying4:

Wow...tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

NIGEL FOR A MSIC VIDEO!! IT'S BEEN 16 YEARS :crying4:

He's so nice, they both should work together again 

Archived