So does private show have a music video shot?

HyunA

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Repeat after me:

JUST

BECAUSE

IT

IS

AVAILABLE

WHEN

YOU

PRE-ORDER

THE

ALBUM

DOES

NOT

MEAN

IT

IS

A

SINGLE

:yeasure:

THANK YOU :mhm:

Every artist releases songs during the weeks before album release, it's a normal thing now.

People on this site are stuck in the 90's, it's regular practise now to release songs before an album that aren't singles :mhm:

47 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

THANK YOU :mhm:

Every artist releases songs during the weeks before album release, it's a normal thing now.

People on this site are stuck in the 90's, it's regular practise now to release songs before an album that aren't singles :mhm:

Indeed, but people have been doing a lot of things too, like releasing the music videos along with the songs, or doing video albums, or many other stuff that Britney isn't doing just because is the new thing. There's no logic when it comes to Britney Spears and the decisions her team makes, so everything is possible at this point.

Yes, just because it was released as a preview of the album doesn't automatically makes it the second single, but at the same time, not just because some of you don't like it, it means there's no way it's becoming a single. They already wasted a lot of money with the two Make Me... videos, don't you think there's a huge possibility that they shot an entire video the day they filmed the ad?

It could still become a single in the future even if it's not necessarily the second one. Why do they care so much about the streaming of an album track though? They've promoted it as much or even more than Make Me..., they even revealed the title before. So yeah, it's not 100% sure it's the next single, but it wouldn't be that surprising if it is.

Of course if Clumsy is the club banger Bradley is talking about, it would be a better choice, but personally, I think Private Show is very different than what's on the radio right now, and with a proper videoclip (for God's sake :wontcry:) it could be successful.

I think the OP is asking because

1) they removed the commercial from her account

2) in the teaser she had a more revealing outfit

I don't think it's going to be a single because it's not really single worthy, but if one of the promo tracks is successful enough they might use it as an actual single idk

Archived