The MM video grew on me loads. There's only one annoying thing left, that I'm afraid won't win me over...

Z-dawg

image_4.jpeg

THE DANNY DORITO LOOKY-LIKEY!!!

Why? There are some cringy moments, ok! I get it! It had to be a certain way! But why this guy?

To be fair I kinda look away when he comes on, and it worked. I streamed it loads, compared to the first 2 days! Why not give it a go? ;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

i find his part cute lol especially when she joins in and dances with him

he was the only one of the auditonees that wasnt a ripped fitness model/the only normal looking person so it was pretty cool that someone like that was included and celebrated  :tiffhair:

Nah, it could've been way better, that kind of character is soooo outdated and annoying. I wish it was a cute fat guy with killer moves, like that black dude on Meghan Trainor's video, it would be nice since none of the hot guys could dance properly. :mhm:

It's not really a bad video just feels like it would fit How I Roll or something, not the **** romantic song that is Make Me. 

The blaring Orange Theory ad and G-Eazy video screen (at least get a look a like) killed it and the cheering over the track. But I love when she walked in and the hallway scenes are cute

I agree, there should be an underdog type-o-guy! Just not this one! Sorry. Too annoying for the liking.

Brit does look flaw free, though! The whole way through! 

Mand yeah, the clapping and giggling over the track was way too unnecessary :xcuseme:

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

My problem with this video is that it doesnt go along well with the song:grimace:

Although she looks hot and ****!

Well yes, maybe I'm biased cause I imagined enitre video after the first leak and it worked perfectly:sickofu:

I agree that the video should have been a serious / sensual one, it doesn't really mesh well with the song... But then again the original (what we saw) didn't either... :sickofu:

58 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

i find his part cute lol especially when she joins in and dances with him

he was the only one of the auditonees that wasnt a ripped fitness model/the only normal looking person so it was pretty cool that someone like that was included and celebrated  :tiffhair:

This! :bow: I thought it was a way of saying **** you to society's expectation's. And girls applaused him the most :P Even though Britney didn't pick him at the end :gloria:

Archived