DAMNNNNNNN BRITNEYYYYYYYYY!!

Be sincerely HONEST!!

when was the last time SHE WAS THIS INSANELY FITT!! LOOK AT THOSE SLIM TONED ARMSSSS

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

a healthy body is the reason to a happy mind!

she will never bloat or gain weight unless shes heart broken or not happy! look at her body pre-2005 she was ******* PERFECTION then she kept gaining stupid useless weight till she got happy again for REAL now.

XRAY_AUG4_281229.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melinda said:

imo.. she has never been this fit... sure she was fit in her prime but she has an even sexier body now, more curves and so :werk:

Thats so true, even in her prime she had a bit of belly...I'm being reminded of the stages doc where whenever she sat, she had some flap bulging which was weird...:disbelief:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Thats so true, even in her prime she had a bit of belly...I'm being reminded of the stages doc where whenever she sat, she had some flap bulging which was weird...:disbelief:

well... almost everybody have that when they sit down, it doesnt make you out of shape or "fat".... and not weird at all :yaknow: im in pretty good shape and i have it to... 

Archived