Britney will probably make out with G Eazy at the VMAs

RaiseMyRoof

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No that's awkward, he would have to get on his knees to do that, he's a ******* giant

Plus she's not up for that **** anymore

Just now, DirtyMind said:

They'd make a hot couple. Get it, Britney.  :werk:

His 3 inch schlong isn't good enough for the Queen :Arianabye:

11 minutes ago, RaiseMyRoof said:

Go home :bichpls:

The man she made out with is very ugly. Wasn't his name Mozuma or something? :britannoyed:

Also I'm not here for Britney kissing G-Eazy. She's too classy for these things. :idkha:

Besides, your idea sounds so dated. Where did you get it from? 2003 or something, perhaps? :bichpls:

17 minutes ago, button said:

The man she made out with is very ugly. Wasn't his name Mozuma or something? :britannoyed:

Also I'm not here for Britney kissing G-Eazy. She's too classy for these things. :idkha:

Besides, your idea sounds so dated. Where did you get it from? 2003 or something, perhaps? :bichpls:

I don't want her to do it I just wouldn't be surprised if it happened bc I feel like it's something Britney would want to do since she was being ****** by him in the original video :uknowit:

She would probably just kiss him on the cheek tbh and say, "It's not 2003"

Imagine if she pulled a JT and ripped his pants off and we saw his c*ck on 'accident' like JT did to Janet's bra and we saw her ****:hype: even if she just grabbed his crotch to be cheeky it would be amazing. The GP seem to find him hot so I think it would pan out well. 

Archived