The Make Me video reminds me of a commerical for menopause medication or somethin'

GemmaTeller

Lol. Let me start this by saying I am absolutely not not NOT saying it all because of Britneys appearance because if there's one positive about the video it's that she looks AMAZING but I just think the whole concept of the video seeming all desperate for 20 something men just seems like something someone if their 40s would do, not a 34 year old. It's just the concept of the video that makes it seem like something about menopause. It has nothing to do with Britney. But it just looks like a commercial you would see during day time tv for older women, like the view or a soap opera, that would be saying See? With (insert name of medication here) you'll feel young and ****** again! And with the sound of the "whooooo" and the skateboard noises I expect to hear "Do not take blah blah blah if you are currently taking any other medications doing so may result in headache or nausea or death" So yeah. TLDR version: it looks like a really cheesy commercial for something that's suppose to make you feel young again :dontlike: Do the rest of you think so or is it just me???

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Halaut7

it reminds me of a commercial i saw about 10 years ago for i think bladder control and theres women setting around laughing and snorting, i cant explain it 

Guest Halaut7
1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

The Make Me video is actually EXACTLY like this soccer mom Coke ad

:britdrown:

I want his c*ck in my dusty ******, it's been 3 whole years.

Archived