This was sort of Brilliant

Magnolia

Does anyone really doubt Team Britney is not fine with the situation?? Britney and Make Me are legit all over the internet, tv, radio etc...

The last radio update released this morning show she dam near hit 5000 spins AGAIN and ACTUALLY MOVED UP 1 SPOT to 21!!!!  Replacing Toothepaste!!(see what i did there)  :)

http://kworb.net/radio/

At first i was worried and concerned that the behavior/reactions on here were going to sink the song/era....But i take it ALL back! ;)

After seeing her everywhere, consecutive positive radio updates back to back to back, Kimmel video most watched Kimmel vid in forever, James Corden carpool bit, Iheart, etc........KEEP YOUR BITCHING UP!!! Ya'll without knowing it just delivered the greatest promo team b could ever come up with lol!!!

And lets be honest...were prob going to get the original vid because of the blow back!(im convinced its going to be released, in my opinion) **** we practically have it now anyway. We are getting what we have been waitin for....for 10 years:

-She looks ******* flawless

-Her dancing is the best in over 10 years

-James Corden Carpool Kar.

-IHeart Radio festival performance

-Kimmel Prank

-She legit sounds/feels the most comfortable shes been in the public eye in a decade!! Shes funny again! Lol

-Not to mention(most importantly) the music this era so far has been ******* FLAWLESS!!! :werk:

Support the song without liking the video!  Continue to Stream Make Me! Request Request Request on radio!  Its working!!

We gotta stop going at each other!  We all love Britney and want her to succeed!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is actually if they do release the original I certainly hope they do...if they do make me can make it into the top ten of it continues to gain on radio....it's like the released this version to end that long *** wait. The meltdown went viral and most publications have linked the video with their article about the meltdowns. So they are getting streams from all the Oromo of those publications I definitely think a lot more ppl kno about make me...if they release the original the week of release( when all the sissys return b/c of the album) the fans could possibly forgive her and have the original video to stream plus the increased sales from make me being released could make the single rebound...if it makes it to the top 10 and her album is #1 I think radio will really go full force b/c they genuinely like the song...fingers crossed for the best :hype: 

22 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Does anyone really doubt Team Britney is not fine with the situation?? Britney and Make Me are legit all over the internet, tv, radio etc...

The last radio update released this morning show she dam near hit 5000 spins AGAIN and ACTUALLY MOVED UP 1 SPOT to 21!!!!  Replacing Toothepaste!!(see what i did there)  :)

http://kworb.net/radio/

At first i was worried and concerned that the behavior/reactions on here were going to sink the song/era....But i take it ALL back! ;)

After seeing her everywhere, consecutive positive radio updates back to back to back, Kimmel video most watched Kimmel vid in forever, James Corden carpool bit, Iheart, etc........KEEP YOUR BITCHING UP!!! Ya'll without knowing it just delivered the greatest promo team b could ever come up with lol!!!

And lets be honest...were prob going to get the original vid because of the blow back!(im convinced its going to be released, in my opinion) **** we practically have it now anyway. We are getting what we have been waitin for....for 10 years:

-She looks ******* flawless

-Her dancing is the best in over 10 years

-James Corden Carpool Kar.

-IHeart Radio festival performance

-Kimmel Prank

-She legit sounds/feels the most comfortable shes been in the public eye in a decade!! Shes funny again! Lol

-Not to mention(most importantly) the music this era so far has been ******* FLAWLESS!!! :werk:

Support the song without liking the video!  Continue to Stream Make Me! Request Request Request on radio!  Its working!!

We gotta stop going at each other!  We all love Britney and want her to succeed!

You are totally right. I am not a fan of the video but i LOVE the song so I am still listening to it on YouTube and also watch the video.

Archived