In Ten Years or so When Britney Retires...

Pinky98

I hope she releases a box set of all of her released material...

Including the original versions of all of her music videos. Make me, perfume and Gimme More directors cuts along with all her other videos, all of her albums, documentaries, chaotic, all of her tours on blu ray (possibly including Onyx and Circus?) and a separate disc consisting of B-sides and unreleased tracks

2028 can't come soon enough :crying1: 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she's retiring any time soon... I mean she loves making music, maybe she won't be releasing albums every 2/3 years, maybe she will be releasing some EP, doing mini tours and so on. But in my opinion, she wouldn't like to retire completely. 

12 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I don't think she's retiring any time soon... I mean she loves making music, maybe she won't be releasing albums every 2/3 years, maybe she will be releasing some EP, doing mini tours and so on. But in my opinion, she wouldn't like to retire completely. 

She'll become a retired legend like Barbra Streisand, randomly dropping her album and blocking the current successful popstars of 2028 from #1. :hype:

But wait, did Barbra have a Britney Jean? :zoomzoom:

Archived