POM Security?! M&G Meltdown

Jamiea1112

14 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

This is kind of why I'm afraid of going to Vegas, what if she gets really sick last minute and cancel. My meltdown would be huge if I've come all the way from Sweden and she cancels. :( 

It never crossed my mind to be honest! She only cancelled a few shows with #anklegate which was justified. Although I'm devastated.... I'm just praying she slays the VMAS and hits number 1! Ha.

update** 

The team got back to me saying as I booked an old m&g package id have to choose another night... or cancel my m&g and repurchase it with a GA ticket for the same night.

However as I'm from the UK and using a UK credit card that would cost me like another $100/120 in international fees on top of the fact the exchange rate has tanked since I booked in Feb:xcuseme:

So I've asked if they can think outside the box and take into account the amount of way im traveling and that I'm only in Vegas the week (to see the show twice obviously) and if they can't help me put me in contact with who can.

...awaiting an email to say they've cancelled my m&g all together due to my sassy attitude :truthtea:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 7, 2016 at 0:20 PM, Jamiea1112 said:

Bit of a nightmare time and need your guys advise :truthtea:

So as we know the two shows have been cancelled in a few weeks time (to which she better be VMA-slaying to justify this). I have a m&g on the Wednesday. My Friday pit ticket will be refunded. 

So been in contact with the Vip britney team asking to swap my shitty seating ticket for a pit one for the Wednesday now. I'm aware by the time the m&g is done the pits will be full but it's still closer than the seating and trying to make the best out a bad situation :Sippinga:

They have mailed me back saying they can't and I'd have to book a standing ticket separate myself as they wont swap the seat for a pit ticket as a good will gesture. 

Friends and and family are saying I'm being over dramatic and just to shut up and take the seat and be done with it. But I'm coming all the way from Scotland to be slayed. I've now had 2 shows cut to one so want to make the most of it.

So people are saying just keep the seat and sneak into the pits. Can anyone remember what security was like?! I can't remember at all if they just let anyone in the standing or not :yeasure:

Need stans help pleaaaaase?!

I was in the Pitt I know for the start of the show it was tight security but afterwards they slacked up o think you could get down there 

Archived