Jump to content

POM Security?! M&G Meltdown


Jamiea1112

Recommended Posts

Bit of a nightmare time and need your guys advise :truthtea:

 

So as we know the two shows have been cancelled in a few weeks time (to which she better be VMA-slaying to justify this). I have a m&g on the Wednesday. My Friday pit ticket will be refunded. 

 

So been in contact with the Vip britney team asking to swap my shitty seating ticket for a pit one for the Wednesday now. I'm aware by the time the m&g is done the pits will be full but it's still closer than the seating and trying to make the best out a bad situation :Sippinga:

 

They have mailed me back saying they can't and I'd have to book a standing ticket separate myself as they wont swap the seat for a pit ticket as a good will gesture. 

 

Friends and and family are saying I'm being over dramatic and just to shut up and take the seat and be done with it. But I'm coming all the way from Scotland to be slayed. I've now had 2 shows cut to one so want to make the most of it.

So people are saying just keep the seat and sneak into the pits. Can anyone remember what security was like?! I can't remember at all if they just let anyone in the standing or not :yeasure:

 

Need stans help pleaaaaase?!

Link to comment
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People in the pit have wristbands. If I remember, there is a security guard and a theatre staff person waiting at each pit entrance the whole show. I had to leave during Toxic to get a drink, but I don't remember if I had to flash my wristband or not when I came back. Although by that time the show was almost over. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Bit of a nightmare time and need your guys advise :truthtea:

 

So as we know the two shows have been cancelled in a few weeks time (to which she better be VMA-slaying to justify this). I have a m&g on the Wednesday. My Friday pit ticket will be refunded. 

 

So been in contact with the Vip britney team asking to swap my shitty seating ticket for a pit one for the Wednesday now. I'm aware by the time the m&g is done the pits will be full but it's still closer than the seating and trying to make the best out a bad situation :Sippinga:

 

They have mailed me back saying they can't and I'd have to book a standing ticket separate myself as they wont swap the seat for a pit ticket as a good will gesture. 

 

Friends and and family are saying I'm being over dramatic and just to shut up and take the seat and be done with it. But I'm coming all the way from Scotland to be slayed. I've now had 2 shows cut to one so want to make the most of it.

So people are saying just keep the seat and sneak into the pits. Can anyone remember what security was like?! I can't remember at all if they just let anyone in the standing or not :yeasure:

 

Need stans help pleaaaaase?!

when i saw her in vegas i had tickets /seats near center but didn't realize i would be next to a tech booth. when my BF and i go to our seats i was annoyed. i found an usher and asked if she could move us and she nicely offered me and my BF the pit (GA LEFT). it was awesome. i think it was a wednesday -- Britney Day, November 2014. Have pics and a shirt to show for it! we were one person from the stage's runway. you can find an usher and ask. or make friends with fey or a backstage person . . .  maybe we were just LUCKY. or the axis staff is just super nice.

Link to comment
15 hours ago, justice4phonography ;) said:

when i saw her in vegas i had tickets /seats near center but didn't realize i would be next to a tech booth. when my BF and i go to our seats i was annoyed. i found an usher and asked if she could move us and she nicely offered me and my BF the pit (GA LEFT). it was awesome. i think it was a wednesday -- Britney Day, November 2014. Have pics and a shirt to show for it! we were one person from the stage's runway. you can find an usher and ask. or make friends with fey or a backstage person . . .  maybe we were just LUCKY. or the axis staff is just super nice.

That was so nice of them! 

 

On one hand I'm like 'wing it and Fe will hook me up given the fact the other shows were cancelled so last minute' 

 

Then on the other I'm like 'I'd be better not fighting it and just paying the extra for the pit ticket rather than relaying on fate (and Fe)'

 

However I go 2 weeks today (screams:hype:) so can't really be ******* about with my spending money like that! Hahaa :britwtf3:

Link to comment

I'm not trying to be mean but M&Gs already have front row, so you get the best view of the entire show, outside of the VIP seats. You'll still be close enough to see her well, and you get to meet her too. In the pit you only see her when she comes close to you and have trouble viewing her if she goes to the other side of the stage or down/up the catwalk. I would be quite content with your seat.

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

That was so nice of them! 

 

On one hand I'm like 'wing it and Fe will hook me up given the fact the other shows were cancelled so last minute' 

 

Then on the other I'm like 'I'd be better not fighting it and just paying the extra for the pit ticket rather than relaying on fate (and Fe)'

 

However I go 2 weeks today (screams:hype:) so can't really be ******* about with my spending money like that! Hahaa :britwtf3:

tough choice.

i vote for winging it. not sure why, i just do.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block