Does anyone know where we can get the vinyl? (Also, sales and preorder related)

Williamm91

So, I need to have this. Where exactly will it be released? I have a feeling that "Glory" will be a big seller and I want to support it even if I don't have a record player. If you have any info let me know. Thanks Guys! :cooltshirt:

Sidenote: Britney is still number 2 (also 48 and 61) in preorders and Barbara is number 28. I don't think we have to worry too much about her. Her other competition is Florida Georgia Line and they are currently at number 5. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Brainulator9 said:

I doubt that a vinyl release will be made since much like the cassette and VHS formats, they've fallen out of use in favor of disc and digital formats.

Vinyl is extremely popular. Sadly it's due to hipsters being hipsters but it's great for vinyl enthusiasts 

14 hours ago, Williamm91 said:

So, I need to have this. Where exactly will it be released? I have a feeling that "Glory" will be a big seller and I want to support it even if I don't have a record player. If you have any info let me know. Thanks Guys! :cooltshirt:

Sidenote: Britney is still number 2 (also 48 and 61) in preorders and Barbara is number 28. I don't think we have to worry too much about her. Her other competition is Florida Georgia Line and they are currently at number 5. 

13 hours ago, joey4228 said:

Barbara's fans are like 120 so they don't have internet. They're going for the physical release.

Britney on amazon 

#32 overall
#28 in Pop

Barbra on amazon

#2 overall
#1 in Pop 

So... I don't think we are safe or have nothing to worry about.

Archived