Music is waay more important than visuals

Cappycorn87

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

So I shut down what you said concerning PS.

Like I said, Blackout sold well because the music was good, because if the album was bad then it would've flopped.  Its not that hard to understand hun.

:drinky: I'm guessing he wasn't around during the Blackout Era. That album proved that all 'Britney Spears' need is good music to sell albums. Her albums can be sold on word of mouth( our mouths) if the music is good enough.

Where are your recepits huh? A music video makes the song more entertaining and changes your perception about the song, it makes you listen it more (or less, in this case lmao).

This **** ruined all the era, the sales didn't increase with the video and everybody hates it lol. Maybe if she pulls a new single soon (before a perfomance), it could save this tragic mess, but OBVIOUSLY britny's team would never do that.

So, if the Music Video didn't save the song for a flop, then nothing would save it.:cigney:

7 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Except Britney's career was built on visuals (music videos and iconic performances). :truthtea:

And how many years of Britneys career have been dependent on popular music videos and iconic performances? 

1999- early 2004 (5 years)  VERSUS  2005 to 2016(11 years):truthtea:

Britneys music videos after 2005 are not as popular as  pop stars that came out after 2005 and who are still popular today. However, Britneys music(songs) after 2005 is still competition for them.  As for Britneys career depending on iconic performance?  :Arianabye:

Just now, Spearsfan said:

No for Britney they are just important.

How many things can not be important until is unacceptable. 

They both are equally important.... 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Good music comes first then the rest follows

Just now, TheLightningThief said:

Except Britney's career was built on visuals (music videos and iconic performances). :truthtea:

Good music comes first then the rest follows

6 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

And how many years of Britneys career have been dependent on popular music videos and iconic performances? 

1999- early 2004 (5 years)  VERSUS  2005 to 2016(11 years):truthtea:

Britneys music videos after 2005 are not as popular as  pop stars that came out after 2005 and who are still popular today. However, Britneys music(songs) after 2005 is still competition for them.  As for Britneys career depending on iconic performance?  :Arianabye:

Sure Jan. Brittany Joan prooved to be such a competition. :britdrown:

Just now, Oxic said:

Where are your recepits huh? A music video makes the song more entertaining and changes your perception about the song, it makes you listen it more (or less, in this case lmao).

This **** ruined all the era, the sales didn't increase with the video and everybody hates it lol. Maybe if she pulls a new single soon (before a perfomance), it could save this tragic mess, but OBVIOUSLY britny's team would never do that.

So, if the Music Video didn't save the song for a flop, then nothing would save it.:cigney:

The song is not a flop

You are one of those folks who thinks stupid so shut the hell up.

Not interested in hearing more of your stupidity

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You said good things follow the music but how is that so with the tragic video and screenshot album cover? It doesn't make sense with what you said. 

Pretty sure she's talking about success.lol Blackout had great music and crappy videos. So did "3" , Scream and shout, Hold it Against me, and Till the World Ends................

5 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Pretty sure she's talking about success.lol Blackout had great music and crappy videos. So did "3" , Scream and shout, Hold it Against me, and Till the World Ends................

TTWE is not a bad video :xcuseme:

I get that but the difference was those songs didn't need it for exposure. Britney was out there during those songs lives. MM actually needed a great video. Just like WB who did get one and did good because of it. 

22 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The song is not a flop

You are one of those folks who thinks stupid so shut the hell up.

Not interested in hearing more of your stupidity

then don't quote me then  :britdrown:

and yup, it's a flop, what makes you think it's a sucessful song? Not even a month and  most of the gp still don't know about the single. MESS. 

Archived