Death threats and telling her to kill herself?

Smokez

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tsss said:

she's not in charge of her twitter, is she? :JTum:

Will I am confirmed during ff era that he's seen Britney tweet himself that was before she had an ig....that's when she tweeted that pic from the studio...also she knows Wat fans say how do u think she knew about "bored baby just do it" those pics of Britney looking sad the day of the video release while looking through her phone is most likely her after the reactions there's no way in hell she released the video and didn't wanna know Wat the fans thought she make music and videos for the fans...of course she wanted to kno the reception especially after such good feedback from fans for jimmy kimmel, preorder, and private show....ALL of which she responded and retweeted fan reactions 

2 minutes ago, derick said:

Will I am confirmed during ff era that he's seen Britney tweet himself that was before she had an ig....that's when she tweeted that pic from the studio...also she knows Wat fans say how do u think she knew about "bored baby just do it" those pics of Britney looking sad the day of the video release while looking through her phone is most likely her after the reactions there's no way in hell she released the video and didn't wann know Wat the fans thought especially after such good feedback from fans for jimmy kimmel, preorder, and private show....ALL of which she responded and retweeted fan reactions 

people send nasty things to celebrities all the time
her team is so protective about her, i find it hard to believe that there's no control over things like this 

25 minutes ago, tsss said:

people send nasty things to celebrities all the time
her team is so protective about her, i find it hard to believe that there's no control over things like this 

Lol sweetie it's BRITNEY's team were talking about they don't kno how to set up a proper promo schedule u think they have time to focus on Twitter...if she can see the positive tweets she can see the negative ones too larry isn't on vacation with Britney 

48 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I hope that person is banned! What the **** is wrong with him? Piece of **** is what he is.

He's a desperately sad sad person. Or just a sick one... don't really care that much. People like him are all over the world, and unfortunately they will never seize to exist. :sickofu:

I am sick to my stomach that some people have resorted to this, a true fan would NEVER :bthink:

Don't you ever think she may be intentionally trying to get rid of half her over dramatic gay fanbase, considering all the drama that comes with it. If she is opting for a more low-key career, then people who send her death threats etc can not be a part of it.

The fact I'm on the same forum as the people who sent her this makes me want to delete my account and never return here. Truly disgusting.

The fact that this is happened actually makes me want to defend her more. The fact she dedicates her life to her children and considering what happened in the past, to threaten her little ones is beyond GROTESQUE.

EDIT: I'm actually crying. If I was her I would cancel everything and be done with it. She got a famed director and made a hot MV but it didn't work out so she had to quickly make another MV and rush release it. We all know how impatient we were getting. She done good under the circumstances. I know I have made my opinion clear about the released MV but this is because I had such high expectations and I loved the original. This mess will soon be forgotten, stick in B-Army!

11 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I am sick to my stomach that some people have resorted to this, a true fan would NEVER :bthink:

Don't you ever think she may be intentionally trying to get rid of half her over dramatic gay fanbase, considering all the drama that comes with it. If she is opting for a more low-key career, then people who send her death threats etc can not be a part of it.

The fact I'm on the same forum as the people who sent her this makes me want to delete my account and never return here. Truly disgusting.

The fact that this is happened actually makes me want to defend her more. The fact she dedicates her life to her children and considering what happened in the past, to threaten her little ones is beyond GROTESQUE.

They are sick fuckers and the ppl defending that meltdown are just as stupid...its just a damn video if u don't like it don't watch why tf if u don't like the music don't buy and gtf it's simple :xcuseme:

28 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol sweetie it's BRITNEY's team were talking about they don't kno how to set up a proper promo schedule u think they have time to focus on Twitter...if she can see the positive tweets she can see the negative ones too larry isn't on vacation with Britney 

:britoverit: ok but look at her twitter, it would be full of memes if she was using it 

there's tons of comments on her insta, no way she would spent her time to read COME TO BRAZIL or whatever her fans usually write under her posts  :notreally:

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

:britoverit: ok but look at her twitter, it would be full of memes if she was using it 

there's tons of comments on her insta, no way she would spent her time to read COME TO BRAZIL or whatever her fans usually write under her posts  :notreally:

She reads the top tweets sweetie and they are all trash plus her fone went crazy when she released there's a petition and media outlets are reporting that embarrassing *** meltdown stop making excuses sis SHE KNOWS and she was VISIBLY upset which is why she posted that sassy ig...she's STILL dreaming a mile a minute(despite the hate) u go Britney :hype:

I feel sick. People who send death threats are not fans. It's disgusting, particularly when you consider what Britney went through in 2007-2008. She was close to death at one point and all of us fans were afraid of what might happen. Even though we got her best album in '07 it was still a bad year for Britney fans because of her personal life. These monsters sending her death threats have no respect for her or anyone at all imo and really should be reported to their country's police.

Archived