Britney's team suspended me!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I follow you and love your Twitter, but you got extra about this video fiasco. I don't know why?

Unless you're 12 years old with no understanding about artistic differences, I can't find an excuse for you. :Arianabye:

I'Ve NEVER tweeted things like 'THIS NEW VIDEO IS TRASH' I was just supporting the idea of releasing the original. :yeasure:

26 minutes ago, derick said:

Spreading a petition signed by the crybaby gay hoes that told her to kill herself and retire and sent death threats...u deserve it...I'm not even signing that **** b/c of this embarrassing *** fanbase doesn't think for me. I don't like the video but that's where it ends I'm not trying to encourage a woman who has went through hell and is finally celebrating the great things in her life to throw it away over a video that she still looks vibrant and slays in...y'all make yourselves have meltdowns and Blame her teams dont watch ****** leaks hoes

1. You re rude

2. Im.not signing any petition, ie just dont care

10 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

drama to much? lol

Yes cuz these ******* wanna dish it and have no remorse. Therefore I'll talk to them how they talked to Britney and her dancers. Britney isn't gonna respond but they *** need a dose of reality pathetic hoes

Over 12 000 people has signed the petition. I find it hard to believe that many twitter accounts will be suspended for just that reason.

Maybe her team is just tired of people sending deaththreats, being completely rude and act as if Britney is a piece of property her fans own.

9 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

I'Ve NEVER tweeted things like 'THIS NEW VIDEO IS TRASH' I was just supporting the idea of releasing the original. :yeasure:

The original HAS leaked. We've seen it. What else is there to say? Lol.

The new video may seem empty to us, but that's what speaks to the general public. We loyal fans got to SEE the original. This isn't a Gimme More situation.

Being petty against our own artist does more harm than good. Haters can tap into our insecurities and ruin this era. How has nobody learned this lesson yet?

3 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

So What? I didnt tweeted anything bad especially yesterday 

how do you know it;s her team, not twitter?

Maybe users were reporting you for spam or something and twitter has to block you for some time?

(I got suspended on Facebook 3 years ago from posting comments on public posts for few days cause I was posting WB video links on facebook pages of Gaga, beyonce, perry etc.. :4music1: I guess they didnt like it and reported me for spamming:rihcackle:)

3 minutes ago, blindspots said:

Over 12 000 people has signed the petition. I find it hard to believe that many twitter accounts will be suspended for just that reason.

Maybe her team is just tired of people sending deaththreats, being completely rude and act as if Britney is a piece of property her fans own.

Ding ding dingggg:hype:

1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

how do you know it;s her team, not twitter?

Maybe users were reporting you for spam or something and twitter has to block you for some time?

(I got suspended on Facebook 3 years ago from posting comments on public posts for few days cause I was posting WB video links on facebook pages of Gaga, beyonce, perry etc.. :4music1: I guess they didnt like it and reported me for spamming:rihcackle:)

Do you know how long it will last?

5 minutes ago, blindspots said:

I know you're right but I NEVER tweet anything bad to her or about her :cigney:

2 minutes ago, derick said:

Rude like the hoes that told my fave who has went thru hell to kill herself **** u for defending them and **** them too 

look, i didnt tell anybody to **** himself and i dont allow you to say ir to me.

You dont know me.

Death threads are to be reported to the police.

Hate is bad, and i dont endorse it.

We are talking about different opinions of britney's work, and her relationship with the fans, nothing else.

People can like it or not. You cant tell a fan to **** himself because he didnt like the mess around the video release.

Glad you liked it. Some people didnt.

Now please dont show lack of respect dor me because i never did it for you

Archived