Britney's team suspended me!

TheGloryBritney

Like for REAL? If anyone knows me on Twitter can see how I support her 24/7. I'm @TheHolyBritney I tweet positive things, links to preord the album, buy, stream the songs and about how happy I am about #Glory release in 19 days. 

:yeasure:

They are doing things to make people stop supporting Britney Spears even die hard fans, but I love her so much and I'll keep supporting her despite everything.

Right now I'm here http://www.twitter.com/theglorybritney

sorry guys but I have to tell you this! :cigney:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spreading a petition signed by the crybaby gay hoes that told her to kill herself and retire and sent death threats...u deserve it...I'm not even signing that **** b/c of this embarrassing *** fanbase doesn't think for me. I don't like the video but that's where it ends I'm not trying to encourage a woman who has went through hell and is finally celebrating the great things in her life to throw it away over a video that she still looks vibrant and slays in...y'all make yourselves have meltdowns and Blame her teams dont watch ****** leaks hoes

2 minutes ago, derick said:

Spreading w petition signed by the loves that told her to kill herself and retire and sent death threats...u deserve it...I'm not even signing that **** b/c of this embarrassing *** fanbase doesn't think for me. I don't like the video but that's where it ends I'm not trying to encourage a woman who has went through hell and is finally celebrating the great things in her life to throw it away over a video that she still looks vibrant and slays in...y'all make yourselves have meltdowns and Blane her teams dont watch ****** leaks hoes

No man, I didnt say anything bad just tweet about it, even Billboard talks about it soo whats the deal? When my account will be back I'll show you 

7 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

No man, I didnt say anything bad just tweet about it, even Billboard talks about it soo whats the deal? When my account will be back I'll show you 

My point is it doesn't matter. Have you heard "the good has to suffer for the bad" whether your always supportive or not is irrelevant they don't stalk your Twitter to see your support, but they were prob on a blocking spree from all the cry baby ******* slandering her and spreading that petition WHILE slandering her...acting like ******* over a ****** VIDEO some of these sad ******* need a ****** life outside of Britney it's seriously disturbing how stupid they are beyonce fans had to sit through an ENTIRE ERA of the SAME VIDEO with different songs( I am Sasha fierce) and her fans SUPPORTED not created a ****** negative perception of the video so everyone that watches thinks it **** before clicking play b/c they are reading on billboard etc that it sucks 

12 minutes ago, derick said:

My point is it doesn't matter. Have you heard "the good has to suffer for the bad" whether your always supportive or not is irrelevant they don't stalk your Twitter to see your support, but they were prob on a blocking spree from all the cry baby ******* slandering her and spreading that petition WHILE slandering her...acting like ******* over a ****** VIDEO some of these sad ******* need a ****** life outside of Britney it's seriously disturbing how stupid they are beyonce fans had to sit through an ENTIRE ERA of the SAME VIDEO with different songs( I am Sasha fierce) and her fans SUPPORTED not created a ****** negative perception of the video so everyone that watches thinks it **** before clicking play b/c they are reading on billboard etc that it sucks 

drama to much? lol

Archived