New theory + They would need to change the G-Eazy part in the original

IRunAway

Even if by some act of God we get the original, the G-Eazy part is actually too much.  

The more I sit with this the more I think she went up to him in the establishing shot, and then went and had lunch and talked to E! News and got ready for another scene, I think they had a body double be her arms reaching up and touching him while he PILE-DRIVES her.

I think David filmed that without her complete consent, and then there was no way to really edit around it once Eazy left and Britney saw the footage.

I think THAT'S the part of the video that's "too much" and I'll bet that's how Britney felt too.

I also think her posting the topless pic on her IG was her low-key being like "I don't have a problem with being topless, that wasn't the issue."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it's just a really bad situation and we should have been able to meet a happy medium...

But we didn't... so this is where we are. ******* sucks. But tbh idk what I would have done under the time constraints of the Jimmy Kimmel announcement...

The G-Eazy **** scene and the fat guy audition videos are not good answers...

idk, it can never just be easy, it's always drama.

1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

Even if by some act of God we get the original, the G-Eazy part is actually too much.  

The more I sit with this the more I think she went up to him in the establishing shot, and then went and had lunch and talked to E! News and got ready for another scene, I think they had a body double be her arms reaching up and touching him while he PILE-DRIVES her.

I think David filmed that without her complete consent, and then there was no way to really edit around it once Eazy left and Britney saw the footage.

I think THAT'S the part of the video that's "too much" and I'll bet that's how Britney felt too.

I also think her posting the topless pic on her IG was her low-key being like "I don't have a problem with being topless, that wasn't the issue."

BUT they put Eazy part on official video and it looks almost the same...

Could be true, the closest thing of nudity we get from the original video is her painted in red glitter, if she didn't like that why would she even get herself painted?

13 minutes ago, Froot said:

BUT they put Eazy part on official video and it looks almost the same...

No, I thought that through before I posted.  They used different takes where her hand wasn't in it and they did everything they could to make it look like he's just hovering over the camera and not *******.

6 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I doubt that entire crew would do this behind her back:rihcackle:

How would the crew know what she knows?  I just have a feeling Britney would have stopped this idea if it was present in the pre-production state.  "We're gonna make it look like the camera is a POV of him ******* you."

She wouldn't have been like "...cool!"

5 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

How would the crew know what she knows?  I just have a feeling Britney would have stopped this idea if it was present in the pre-production state.  "We're gonna make it look like the camera is a POV of him ******* you."

She wouldn't have been like "...cool!"

What she did now is what Taylor did to Kanye:eheeek: 

Archived