If Britney did this

E.E.

If Britney put out a letter to her fans acknowledging their frustrations about the make me video drama and giving everyone some insight about why they decided to scrap the video would you feel less angry about the situation?  We still have a lot to look forward to this era... An album with 17 songs, more single releases and music videos (hopefully), tv appearances, the vmas, iheartradio, and changes in Vegas show!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi it's Britney! 

Im sorry y'all are pressed about the video but it's my damn video. If I want to **** drop for 3 minutes to my song I will do it. It's my money. As far as I'm concerned you haven't got anything to lose. You'll still get my music and as a bonus you get to see my amazing bod and gorgeous face! 

Also I can't help that y'all love me so much! Hope you still look forward to my kinda chill album! 

Xoxo, 

Britney 

22 minutes ago, E.E. said:

If Britney put out a letter to her fans acknowledging their frustrations about the make me video drama and giving everyone some insight about why they decided to scrap the video would you feel less angry about the situation?  We still have a lot to look forward to this era... An album with 17 songs, more single releases and music videos (hopefully), tv appearances, the vmas, iheartradio, and changes in Vegas show!

don't lie to yourself, hunty.

I'm pretty sure we'll get one more music video and that's it.

i'm not even interested in iheartradio anymore since this era already seems rushed and improvised and will most probably be a short Vegas show and include 1 min of Make Me.

i give no ***** about her changes in Vegas too. Until she start touring again I will not care what she's doing there.

22 minutes ago, BadBitch8 said:

Hi it's Britney! 

Im sorry y'all are pressed about the video but it's my damn video. If I want to **** drop for 3 minutes to my song I will do it. It's my money. As far as I'm concerned you haven't got anything to lose. You'll still get my music and as a bonus you get to see my amazing bod and gorgeous face! 

Also I can't help that y'all love me so much! Hope you still look forward to my kinda chill album! 

Xoxo, 

Britney 

2 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

don't lie to yourself, hunty.

I'm pretty sure we'll get one more musiv video and that's it.

i'm not even interested in iheartradio anymore since this era already seems rushed and improvised.

i give no ***** about her changes in Vegas too. Until she start touring again I will not care what she's doing in Vegas.

I think this era was carefully planned at first... it seems like they were trying to have the single, music video, fragrance and commercial all lined up to come out around the same time, but things didn't go according to plan which was a big bummer.  Hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised with any plans in the future for this era.

Archived