They just said on KISS 106.5 (australian radio), that private show is the 2nd single

#1GodneyFan

Guys I was listening to KISS 106.5 (the australian radio Britney did the interview a couple weeks ago), and the DJ just said "get ready for Britney's next single private show, coming very soon", and he played a snipped. 

What do you guys think? I love Private Show, I think it's a very experimental album track but no single material :truthtea:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* damn it. It's a good song. I've been listening to it more than I have Make Me. But her ******* vocals are more chipmunk pitched than they are in Ooh La La. It's a horrible choice for a single. The GP will crucify her, the other stanbases will crucify us, and the fans will have an even bigger meltdown.

I'm not ******* here for this song as a single at all. :lessons: 

People on pj have said it won't be though and lately I believe insiders more than the media. We have been given names of songs, producers, how the songs sound and were the first to warn us a reshoot was coming. They can be fed wrong information here and there but almost everything they said has come true 

1 hour ago, Starburst said:

People on pj have said it won't be though and lately I believe insiders more than the media. We have been given names of songs, producers, how the songs sound and were the first to warn us a reshoot was coming. They can be fed wrong information here and there but almost everything they said has come true 

This :Sippinga:

After all that happened, I'm believing Exhale and PJ insiders more than legit publications and radio stations.

If anything, it's looking like no one in music editorial business is an actual investigative journalist or has actual info.

Except for E! all of them are copy and pasting rumors from Twitter 

Greatest example was MM release date mess with the radio stations promising they'd play them and in the end no played anything :juggingu:

I hope he's just misinformed.

It will be the end of this era and the album isn't even out yet.

At least with Bermuda Joan we got a good video for Work *****. :xcuseme:

Hope the music in the album is enough to make this messy era forgivable. It's all I can hope for at this point. :whitneyshade:

I LOVE THAT.... i didnt thought it could get any better after MM.. but then PS came :werk: her voice sounds amazing, and that "chipmunk" voice people talk about is only when she say "Priiiivate shoooow" :wtf1: other then that she use her deeper voice and sounds exactly like i want her to sound... amazing :mhm:

12 minutes ago, Slayde said:

No they wont release it as a single because they used the video concept for PS for the new Make Me video. It's obvious they just took the PS video concept and recycled it. They can't make a new video now so it will not be a single :fkinoverit:

Now that you mentioned it, it does look like the official MM video was supposed to be the PS video. I mean, it could work since I don't recall her mouthing any of the lyrics (though I've only watched it twice). And it does fit the whole "private show" theme and twerking scenes (in the chorus of PS twerking was mentioned). 

On the topic of it being the 2nd single...oh god no :chershade: if the "privaaate shoow" part isn't that chipmunkey, then I might consider it but no, just no :chershade:

Archived