RUMOR: BRITNEY IS EYING TYSON BECKFORD FOR PRIVATE SHOW MUSIC VIDEO

Rashaad101

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, PokΓ©mon Spears said:

Wouldn't it be great if she had a girl for the video instead? :orly:

I said this about MM yesterday! I think she really missed an opportunity to put a hot girl in her audition scene. It might've been TMTH buttttt...I would've liked it very much.

Just now, PokΓ©mon Spears said:

she's already crossed that boundary during the Freakshow performances in Vegas, so why not tbh?Β :drinky:

That's kinda what I mean though - I wonder if people would get sick of LesBrit and be like "UGH ITS SO CHEAP EXPLOITING LESBIAN *** 4 VIEWS AGAIN HELLO 2003" I run everything through the hater filter because I know people (not fans, I mean like GP) are just waiting to make her floooop.

Β 

butttttt I am a confident bisexual woman and I would like Britney Spears to represent me Β :hype:Β I am selfish

1 minute ago, cho said:

That's kinda what I mean though - I wonder if people would get sick of LesBrit and be like "UGH ITS SO CHEAP EXPLOITING LESBIAN *** 4 VIEWS AGAIN HELLO 2003" I run everything through the hater filter because I know people (not fans, I mean like GP) are just waiting to make her floooop.

Β 

butttttt I am a confident bisexual woman and I would like Britney Spears to represent me Β :hype:Β I am selfish

haters will always hate, I see a lot of comments on the MM video saying how old she looks, or that she looks great for 50 or stuff like that

I think at the end of the day, if it's well executed it would be awesome for the pop culture (of course if they shot something like that it would get scrapped by the next month and they'd release a gardening video or something instead lol)

1 minute ago, PokΓ©mon Spears said:

haters will always hate, I see a lot of comments on the MM video saying how old she looks, or that she looks great for 50 or stuff like that

I think at the end of the day, if it's well executed it would be awesome for the pop culture (of course if they shot something like that it would get scrapped by the next month and they'd release a gardening video or something instead lol)

LOL STOP gardening video I am dead

Β 

then people would still call her aΒ "Dirty Hoe..."

Β 

YOU GET IT OMGΒ DID U GET ITΒ 

Β 

but for real britney show us how to grow weed. My crop this year looks like a failed 3rdp gradeΒ science experiment it is so mess. My weed plants are so bad they make MM look lke Slave.Β 

Β 

Anyway yes yes I love lesbritney OMG. I like her as the dominant type too like in MATM not that Madonna was submissive but Britney definitely wasn't lying there looking boring, she was being so hawt

Archived