• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Faded said:

What's the point. It's gonna be scrapped anyways lol

36 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Just so she can scrap it again? :MJ:

22 minutes ago, monochrome87 said:

And then they're gonna cut out all her scenes with Tyson during the editing process  :mjpopcorn:

totally down for that idea tho!!

18 minutes ago, WholeHawaii said:

*Scraps the Private Show music video because of being too much ******* :mjpopcorn:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They wouldn't make Private Show available with preorder if it was a single. Fake.

Perfume was the second song available when you pre ordered britney jean. An it was the 2nd single. 

They make the second song available the single alot of times. So can't rule it out. Especially with team britney. 

But if private show is indeed the second single then glory era is over. Gaurnantee it. 

9 minutes ago, bxw215 said:

Perfume was the second song available when you pre ordered britney jean. An it was the 2nd single. 

They make the second song available the single alot of times. So can't rule it out. Especially with team britney. 

But if private show is indeed the second single then glory era is over. Gaurnantee it. 

The only difference is that Britney Jean was available for pre-order the same night that Perfume was released as a single :xcuseme:

Cmon people Private Show isn't the second single, it's a PROMOTIONAL single, meaning it's released alongside the preorder in order to boost album sales. All we're getting with Private Show is that commerical, nothing more. 

11 minutes ago, KatLove said:

WHY?

People have already been exposed to Private Show, it's been floating around for SO long. The second single needs to be something that is fresh, new, and something we haven't heard before. I'm not a huge fan of Private Show either, and I think a lot of other people are like that as well, which is why I'm happy it's a promotional single

Archived