Full Don Philip Audition - X Factor (2012)

laurelhenessy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney clearly wasn't comfortable. And I like that she was actually very encouraging when he said he's gay.

I didn't like the way they edited the whole audition though. They made it appear like Britney didn't say a word, and was a bad person. Now if people only saw how douche-y and rude DP was during the entire audition, they would understand why Britney reacted that way.

29 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

i feel sad for him,he couldn't even say he was gay without feeling embarrased.

homophobia is so horrible,i feel so bad for the people who have to face that and don't love themselves for the prejudice.

I remember watching a video of the full un-cut audition which was filmed by the audience and LA Reid was pressuring him into telling his "secret". 

Why did he tell the X-Factor crew about his ****** orientation? And why did they pressure him into coming on stage by informing LA Reid (through his earpiece)? Like did he specifically come to announce to Britney that he was gay and when they saw him struggling on stage they decided to force him to speak? If so, were their intentions good or bad? Did they do that for ratings or to help him?  :zoomzoom: So many questions...

Btw did anyone save the explicit content he had on his X-rated website account before he deleted everything? I'm curious :thirsty:

I don't feel bad for this guy. We all have our problems. He just keeps on going with the self pity. Then he basically says Britney is homophobic. It's pretty pathetic. True, saying that you're gay on national television takes a lot of courage, but he didn't have to bring Britney into it. No wonder everyone felt uncomfortable

He's a mess. He made poor Britney so uncomfortable with his drama and self-pity. Did he think he was going to pass auditions because he used to be buddies with one of the judges? He was a mess. X-Factor was a mess. :ipass: But it did give us so many wonderful Britney GIFs :awkblink:

Archived