Some tea about Make Me music video and BArmy

ILIA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video is cool :Arianabye:

I really dont want to see this rapper ***** Britney and also I dont want to see her nipple. I trust in Britney classy taste so bye... :Arianabye:

And stop complaining! she is going to perform in this iHeart festival, doing this carpool karaoke thing, she gave us Private god and Make god and maybe she is going to perform at vBMA ... Basic music adwars ... so bye again :Arianabye:

55 minutes ago, JKW said:

Slay you with your channel promo.:scalped:

28 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

The video is cool :Arianabye:

I really dont want to see this rapper ***** Britney and also I dont want to see her nipple. I trust in Britney classy taste so bye... :Arianabye:

And stop complaining! she is going to perform in this iHeart festival, doing this carpool karaoke thing, she gave us Private god and Make god and maybe she is going to perform at vBMA ... Basic music adwars ... so bye again :Arianabye:

You didnt watch the whole thing didnit you? :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Thank you for perpetuating the drama and adding to the shitshow. You're late! You should get more timely with your videos. Hope your **** is feeling better.

You're excused "Published on 6 Aug 2016"

I didint add anything to anything i just said what i felt.

My dicks recovering slowly, thanks :rihcackle: 

7 minutes ago, ILIA said:

You're excused "Published on 6 Aug 2016"

I didint add anything to anything i just said what i felt.

My dicks recovering slowly, thanks :rihcackle: 

I meant publishing it here but I see you did it Saturday night, still a bit behind. Your thread obviously got buried within all the other complainers and drama queens perpetuating negativity. There were so many but congratulations on getting bumped up today. Time to move on....

Glad your meat pole is healing well!

200w_d.gif

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I meant publishing it here but I see you did it Saturday night, still a bit behind. Your thread obviously got buried within all the other complainers and drama queens perpetuating negativity. There were so many but congratulations on getting bumped up today. Time to move on....

Glad your meat pole is healing well!

200w_d.gif

How am i suppose to move on tho? Album comes out in 3 weeks and cover is a screenshot :sickofu:

1 minute ago, JKW said:

No I didn't... but still :janet:

Well gurl watch it before you start talking :gtfo:

Archived