Where are all the insiders and leakers now?

PRIVATE.SHOW

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Smokez said:

i know im just kidding. But why can't dave just edit the sponsors out? Why would such an artiste be ok with including sponsors anyway?

Anyway, both Jordan (who refuses to respond to me) and an insider said the conservatorship had a problem with the symbolism of the cage.

If the sponsors paid for the video and they didn't like it, RCA/Britney would have to edit, right? And maybe they wanted the best parts out, that's why David refused to do it. It actually makes a lot more sense than other theories.

About the conservatorship having a problem with the symbolism of the cage... why would they "let" Britney do it in the first place?

It's such a messed up situation tho and I'm just so curious hahahahaha i really wanna know what happened 

1 minute ago, BombastiCinderella said:

If the sponsors paid for the video and they didn't like it, RCA/Britney would have to edit, right? And maybe they wanted the best parts out, that's why David refused to do it. It actually makes a lot more sense than other theories.

About the conservatorship having a problem with the symbolism of the cage... why would they "let" Britney do it in the first case?

It's such a messed up situation tho and I'm just so curious hahahahaha i really wanna know what happened 

I know the cage thing sounds stupid as **** and the sponsor thing makes more sense, but why would Dave kow-tow to a sponsor rather than Britney? Scrap the whole video because a sponsor has to be edited out? And not just reshoot it?

Also, a reliable insider and Jordan both said the cage (even though that sounds stupid as ****) symbolism is the issue. Maybe the conservators kie her dad) weren't on set? We have to keep prodding Jordan and that insider. 

10 minutes ago, Smokez said:

I know the cage thing sounds stupid as **** and the sponsor thing makes more sense, but why would Dave kow-tow to a sponsor rather than Britney? Scrap the whole video because a sponsor has to be edited out? And not just reshoot it?

Also, a reliable insider and Jordan both said the cage (even though that sounds stupid as ****) symbolism is the issue. Maybe the conservators kie her dad) weren't on set? We have to keep prodding Jordan and that insider. 

David didn't kow-tow to a sponsor rather than Britney... Maybe the sponsor wanted to take down the parts David wanted the most (?) so he got mad and decided to cancel the video (?) Idk!

Actually I can understand the cage/symbolism being a problem. It's just that... if those scenes were the problem and the reason why David canceled the video, why did Britney shoot it? I mean.. they (her team+the director) always have some kind of meeting to talk about the concept of the video, right? So why wouldn't they just scrap the scene right away? OH IT'S SO CONFUSING!!!

Archived