The Drama

secondgeneration

Okay i have been watching for the past two days , and i just have to say this. Congratulations, you have made us all look like ungrateful immature children. No I take that back, because even children would not act the way some of you are. Here is the thing, no one and i mean no one m wants to do what they did at 21 at 31. People change, lives change, priorities change and become different. What was important 10 years ago, even 5 years ago no longer seems important. And for those of you who think that the "first " video should have been released maybe you have not gotten to that point in your life. Maybe you are still in that carefree stage where anything goes. But there are some of us who have been through that phase in their life and thank god that they made it through, Maybe Britney feels that way, maybe when she used to not care how ****** her videos were. or how it would have seemed. but priorities change. How do you want to be remembered for putting out a so-so video, or putting out one to please fans who are probably going to bash it anyway ( because we all know that would have happened). Move on, find something else to complain about. Whats done is done, sorry you didn't get the x rated video or blowing up houses (which makes no sense to me). What was with the tractor anyway? Watch the video again it really does grow on you. or not, if you really are over it then do yourself and everyone who still wants to be a fan a favor and find someone else to support. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, secondgeneration said:

Okay i have been watching for the past two days , and i just have to say this. Congratulations, you have made us all look like ungrateful immature children. No I take that back, because even children would not act the way some of you are. Here is the thing, no one and i mean no one m wants to do what they did at 21 at 31. People change, lives change, priorities change and become different. What was important 10 years ago, even 5 years ago no longer seems important. And for those of you who think that the "first " video should have been released maybe you have not gotten to that point in your life. Maybe you are still in that carefree stage where anything goes. But there are some of us who have been through that phase in their life and thank god that they made it through, Maybe Britney feels that way, maybe when she used to not care how ****** her videos were. or how it would have seemed. but priorities change. How do you want to be remembered for putting out a so-so video, or putting out one to please fans who are probably going to bash it anyway ( because we all know that would have happened). Move on, find something else to complain about. Whats done is done, sorry you didn't get the x rated video or blowing up houses (which makes no sense to me). What was with the tractor anyway? Watch the video again it really does grow on you. or not, if you really are over it then do yourself and everyone who still wants to be a fan a favor and find someone else to support. 

:bparty:

truth is no one knows why this was scrapped and i'm almost 100% sure it's not rooted in Britney thinking it's too ****** considering everything she does in vegas/billboard performance/the reshoot/etc. 

everyone is having meltdowns because we were hardcore played by team britney and they don't seem to care even though we're loyal af  (and the reshoot kind of sucks). 

7 minutes ago, secondgeneration said:

A M E N 

Well we will never know what was with tractor or everything else cause we don't have the full video. All the snippets are different parts of the video so we don't know how it all flows. The reshoot was a commercial/Disney video. 

If if she doesn't want to do *** anymore why would she release two songs about ***? 

Archived