17 tracks...what do you expect?

I mean...do you expect for #Glory to include "Hands"," Pretty girls" or "Tom's diner"?

Do you expect any remixes or the rumored solo version for #MM?

If that's not the case, we'll get 15 NEW songs ( MM & PS already released)

STOP fighting for the original video and enjoy what's coming. Last time we got that bunch of songs was with " Femme Fatale". Of course a "Circus" would be perfect (19 songs) but we don't know if there's bonus tracks for other editions of #Glory

What do ya think?????? Express yourselves:cooltshirt:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not at all think that Hands will be on there, but a solo version would be really nice, actually.

I think it's unlikely that Pretty Girls will be on there, but it's the most likely of the 3. I wouldn't mind Tom's Diner being on there if it fits the album but I doubt that as well.

Hopefully it's all new songs but I wouldn't be upset if one of the bonus tracks was a remix or two!

Guest ErJ Spears

Tom's Dinner needs to kiss my *** and get lost already :tiffdrink:

Who listens to that auto-tuned ****, anyway :tiffdrink:

I'd rather listen to my Urbaney on Cunty Flops :tiffdrink:

4 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

im so excited for this album

Yeah. Me too. I can't believe we're just few weeks away from a glorious full new album( remember that an extended play was rumoured at first) we have to enjoy this!!!! Britney is the best in her best and giving us really good music. 

First of all i'm excited about this album!! I hope we get all-new tracks no remixes or tom's diner-pretty girls please (well i think PG will be a bonus somehow, maybe japan?) anyway i feel like we will have A LOT of memorable songs from this album!! I trust in britney with this album!!

Guest ErJ Spears
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

you're a mess it's one of her best song

I know I'm a mess, honey :tiffdrink:

just saying that Tom's Dinner was never my cut :tiffdrink:

that song robotic voice makes my ears bleed :tiffdrink:

sadly, there was no clean version...

Archived