Since when Britney and her team are worried about video having no storyline?

Maryy

2 minutes ago, Taschens said:

I just signed in to tell you are a disgusting. You dont know her at all, stop acting like you do, stop pretending you know what happened behind scenes because you know ****. Nobody knows but her and her team.

Get over it, is just a ****** video. Get out  and realize there are more important things in life.

have a nice day

i'm not criticizing because i like it, you know?

it's because i'm actually a fan and i care about her and stuff. but if you put in those terms... yeah the final word was Britney word i suppose. we have to deal with it. but it's hard for us... let me just express my opinions. no further intentions to attack her, don't worry. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maryy said:

i'm not criticizing because i like it, you know?

it's because i'm actually a fan and i care about her and stuff. but if you put in those terms... yeah the final word was Britney word i suppose. we have to deal with it. but it's hard for us... let me just express my opinions. no further intentions to attack her, don't worry. 

Im sorry if I was being aggressive... My bad. I just hate it when people talk about her like she's stupid or some mental sicko when she isn't, she's just like us.  I'm not saying we have to love everything she does..I don't like the video either, but we have to respect her choices.

If you really care about her shouldn't speak like that, we don't know her and we shouldn't be acting like we do...

move on, it's just a video... It's not a big deal. :)

Guest It'sMyPrerogativr
On August 7, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Maryy said:

i really doubt it, tbfqh. 

it's not like David LaChapelle could make things randomly different from what they previously discussed before the video shoot, come on. things don't really work like that, imo. 

she was super excited... she took behind-the-scenes pictures with G-Easy and her dancers... everything was going normally... something really happened that we actually don't know yet. :whitneyshade:

probably, she just freaked out as she has some kind of a bipolar disorder and ended up not being satisfied with the final cut or something. you already know that she is not that balanced in some things... :sickofu:

Okay that's not how bipolar disorder is though......:NYheadache:

Archived