Since when Britney and her team are worried about video having no storyline?

Maryy

i mean... LET'S WAKE UP FOR A MOMENT!

most of Britney videos don't even have a storyline like 3 or Work *****... just a bunch of several shots and random takes with her dancing and being ****... 

the "too ****" and "no storyline" excuses are just cheap excuses... 

it's such a pity that she wasted David LaChapelle this way... from what we already watched, the video is not THAT ****. not **** like some of Rihanna's video or stuff... so why such a big preoccupation about it, Britney? 

you are missing a BIG opportunity to show people you are still the sexiest woman in music and that you can be risky and push yourself almost 20years after your first release.

oh well. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Maryy said:

i mean... LET'S WAKE UP FOR A MOMENT!

most of Britney videos don't even have a storyline like 3 or Work *****... just a bunch of several shots and random takes with her dancing and being ****... 

the "too ****" and "no storyline" excuses are just cheap excuses... 

it's such a pity that she wasted David LaChapelle this way... from what we already watched, the video is not THAT ****. not **** like some of Rihanna's video or stuff... so why such a big preoccupation about it, Britney? 

you are missing a BIG opportunity to show people you are still the sexiest woman in music and that you can be risky and push yourself almost 20years after your first release.

oh well. 

This video is really more even funny (I laughed) and with some storyline than MM 2.0....

tbh

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well maybe she wanted the MM video to be different and tell a story and maybe when she met with David it was suppose to have a storyline but after he edited all the parts together it didn't make sense and Britney was like WTF where is what we talked about 

i really doubt it, tbfqh. 

it's not like David LaChapelle could make things randomly different from what they previously discussed before the video shoot, come on. things don't really work like that, imo. 

she was super excited... she took behind-the-scenes pictures with G-Easy and her dancers... everything was going normally... something really happened that we actually don't know yet. :whitneyshade:

probably, she just freaked out as she has some kind of a bipolar disorder and ended up not being satisfied with the final cut or something. you already know that she is not that balanced in some things... :sickofu:

The more I think about it, the more it seems like something happened on Day 2 of the shoot that affected the storyline...and that's why they're claiming that the footage has no storyline.

Look at the timeline of this...

Day 1 (June 2) - Her or someone on her Team posing as her posts two separate photos on Instagram that show she is proud of the video.

Day 1 (June 2) - She films an interview with E! where she looks very happy. (http://www.eonline.com/news/769862/britney-spears-teases-new-album-shoots-music-video-with-g-eazy)

Day 2 (June 3) - She's calling David an ******* and yelling that she doesn't like it. (Posted to Twitter in the early morning hours of June 4, but shot on June 3, http://www.popologynow.com/2016/06/04/britney-spears-shoots-make-me-music-video/)

EDIT: Looking back, isn't this what happened to the HIAM video? Many parts of that video feels cobbled together in post-production, and there were rumours that she wasn't co-operative on set...I'm not saying that's her fault this time around, but I really get the feeling that David was filming things (like the TV being thrown out the window and the G Eazy POV shot) that Britney wasn't aware of when she agreed to the concept of the video.)

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The more I think about it, the more it seems like something happened on Day 2 of the shoot that affected the storyline...and that's why they're claiming that the footage has no storyline.

Look at the timeline of this...

Day 1 (June 2) - Her or someone on her Team posing as her posts two separate photos on Instagram that show she is proud of the video.

Day 1 (June 2) - She films an interview with E! where she looks very happy. (http://www.eonline.com/news/769862/britney-spears-teases-new-album-shoots-music-video-with-g-eazy)

Day 2 (June 3) - She's calling David an ******* and yelling that she doesn't like it. (Posted to Twitter in the early morning hours of June 4, but shot on June 3, http://www.popologynow.com/2016/06/04/britney-spears-shoots-make-me-music-video/)

i really hope that she was not calling David LaChapelle an '*******'... like what the hell was she thinking? :sickofu:

we have to agree... that's because of some things like these ones that we can't expect some major things happening when it comes to her career. she freaks out so easily... i'm kinda doing some speculations and stuff... but these things, plus her team doing some hard restrictions when it comes to people that are touring with her (Jonas example) and other things...

:MJ:

12 minutes ago, Maryy said:

it's not like David LaChapelle could make things randomly different from what they previously discussed before the video shoot, come on. things don't really work like that, imo. 

she was super excited... she took behind-the-scenes pictures with G-Easy and her dancers... everything was going normally... something really happened that we actually don't know yet. :whitneyshade:

probably, she just freaked out as she has some kind of a bipolar disorder and ended up not being satisfied with the final cut or something. you already know that she is not that balanced in some things... :sickofu:

He actually could change the flow and story of the video with how he edited scenes together and he's known for being a diva so he's prob like I changed things because I liked this better.........and Britney was not happy! A lot can change between shooting and the final product. I mean entire scenes were taken out of the 3 music video and HIAM was meant to focus more on dancing but they edited out a lot of it and cut away from it to show other things. 

4 minutes ago, Maryy said:

i really hope that she was not calling David LaChapelle an '*******'... like what the hell was she thinking? :sickofu:

we have to agree... that's because of some things like these ones that we can't expect some major things happening when it comes to her career. she freaks out so easily... i'm kinda doing some speculations and stuff... but these things, plus her team doing some hard restrictions when it comes to people that are touring with her (Jonas example) and other things...

:MJ:

She actually could have been calling him an *******. She has a long relationship with him.

Just look at the time they first worked together....Wasn't there a story about her taking him into her bedroom and locking the door so that they could get super risque photos for the Rolling Stone cover?

Maybe he thought she was still that same person, and that he could continue to push the envelope with her? Not realizing that she really has changed and become quite reserved?

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

She actually could have been calling him an *******. She has a long relationship with him.

Just look at the time they first worked together....Wasn't there a story about her taking him into her bedroom and locking the door so that they could get super risque photos for the Rolling Stone cover?

Maybe he thought she was still that same person, and that he could continue to push the envelope with her? Not realizing that she really has changed and become quite reserved?

i don't think that could be a remote truth... it's not like he doesn't know how she works now... it's not like that he hasn't talked with her team, meet her security team and stuff. he is not blind or ignorant. he knows her now... people in Hollywood must know how she works behind the scenes. 

but many of them are probably not ready for that.

who knows 

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

i don't think that could be a remote truth... it's not like he doesn't know how she works now... it's not like that he hasn't talked with her team, meet her security team and stuff. he is not blind or ignorant. he knows her now... people in Hollywood must know how she works behind the scenes. 

but many of them are probably not ready for that.

who knows 

That video from the bulldozer scene could sum up what the entire Day 2 of the shoot was like...David pushing the boundaries by yelling, "Harder, harder!" to the dancers, and Britney responding with, "I don't like it! I don't like it!"

It's great that she's standing up for herself when she feels uncomfortable...but we've heard this with the WB video, too. And HIAM. And the Perfume video that was re-edited and toned down. And I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of.

It almost feels like it's become a pattern now. :usher:

33 minutes ago, Maryy said:

probably, she just freaked out as she has some kind of a bipolar disorder and ended up not being satisfied with the final cut or something. you already know that she is not that balanced in some things..:sickofu:

I just signed in to tell you are a disgusting. You dont know her at all, stop acting like you do, stop pretending you know what happened behind scenes because you know ****. Nobody knows but her and her team.

Get over it, is just a ****** video. Get out  and realize there are more important things in life.

have a nice day

Archived