The "too ****" excuse is absolute bullshit

Guest Cold As Fire

Guest Cold As Fire

I mean, in the new video, Britney is auditioning random guys then chooses one and has *** with him while her girls are watching them on tape. :drown: 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's probably seems more classy to her :queenie: 
I dont see anything wrong with scenes when she's alone and seems nude (cage scene, toxic nude outfit, womanizer)
but i guess she's more into naked men action :britdrown: i mean she did Criminal and now Make me lol 

Guest Cold As Fire
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

The storyline of the original video was a mess, that was the problem, "too ****" was not the problem.

Sorry, but I'd rather have abstract artistic visuals (which look amazing) than Britney auditioning random guys to **** one of them later. 

This particular scene too :drown: 

giphy.gif 

Except it being too "****" wasn't the problem....

She just didn't like some of the parts like the guy getting electrocuted and etc. but the director was refusing to cut out any of the parts. And argument probably happened. This is why Britney's team put out a statement stating "creative differences." 

6 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Sorry, but I'd rather have abstract artistic visuals (which look amazing) than Britney auditioning random guys to **** one of them later. 

This particular scene too :drown: 

giphy.gif 

But it's her decision.

and also don't look too far away from a random scene of tv killing a random guy on a pool..

15 minutes ago, Antidote said:

The storyline of the original video was a mess, that was the problem, "too ****" was not the problem.

Then why did Team B choose David as the director, receive a music video treatment outlining every scene, shoot the video, and then decide it was "too much" ??? :nochillbrit:

Ya makes so much sense :umwtf:

6 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Then why did Team B choose David as the director, receive a music video treatment outlining every scene, shoot the video, and then decide it was "too much" ??? :nochillbrit:

Ya makes so much sense :umwtf:

They never said that the video was "too much" and there's a big difference when you present a "storyline" of a video and when you shoot the video, many directors don't respect the original concept, they make changes during the shooting etc, and David is famous for being a diva on set.

I'm a director too, I saw the leaked original video and that was a mess, and I'm sure that david refused to re-edit the video, so she had to do another one.

Guest Cold As Fire
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I saw the leaked original video and that was a mess

Oh shut up. You're ALWAYS trying to defend her and find excuses even when she's clearly in the wrong. I bet you'd be salivating over the original video if it had been officially released. 

1 minute ago, Antidote said:

They never said that the video was "too much" and there's a big difference when you present a "storyline" of a video and when you shoot the video, many directors don't respect the original concept, they make changes during the shooting etc, and David is famous for being a diva on set.

I'm a director too, I saw the leaked original video and that was a mess, and I'm sure that david refused to re-edit the video, so she had to do another one.

Are you seriously saying that the new music video had a better plot? Better editing? You think the re-shot video had a legit cohesive story line?? I can't... :rihcackle: You cannot compare David's artistic vision to a rushed unprofessional product placement mess :rihcackle:

Gurl bye :Arianabye:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Are you seriously saying that the new music video had a better plot? Better editing? You think the re-shot video had a legit cohesive story line?? I can't... :rihcackle: You cannot compare David's artistic vision to a rushed unprofessional product placement mess :rihcackle:

Gurl bye :Arianabye:

I never said that new one is better, I don't even like it, I'm just saying that was I saw of the original one is a mess.

Plus: the another is full of the same product placement too:

2j0b49g.png

Just now, Antidote said:

I never said that new one is better, I don't even like it, I'm just saying that was I saw of the original one is a mess.

Well to be fair we never even got to see the complete video. We don't know how it would have all tied together. But honestly, Britney sitting down on a chair the entire song eating a bag of Cheetos would have been better than what we received :cigney:

Archived