I'm Glad Brit Confirmed The R&B/Hip Hop Setbacks

OCBoy1985

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Britney's getting to do R&B/Hip Hop influenced songs again, like she did with ITZ and Blackout, which are still 2 albums that I feel have aged well, even to this day, they would still be ICONIC game changing records even if they had not been released until now in 2016, but that's just my opinion. I hope Britney at least has one song that reminds me of Get Naked on Glory. I can't tell you how much I've played that song, over the years. :rihcackle::myjam:

12 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Me too I can't wait I'm a lil bum about the video, but still excited about the direction of this album its so different from any other album she released both songs are standouts in her catalogue

I'm too but trying not to get too upset. :brityeah:

I been waiting for this since Blackout!

I remember at one time the media thought she was switching over to R&B because every album from Britney to Blackout was going more & more in that direction.... Then Circus came & was a total setback.

Im really excited for this album... PS is one of her best songs and serves her best vocals of her career!!

20 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yesterday she said on Ryan that she finally got to take her music in a more R&B and Hip/Hop direction & that she's been wanting that for a while now.

Its no secret Brit wanted Circus, Femme Fatale & Britney Jean to be more R&B/Hip Hop influenced by the label, her team and producers got in the way of her vision .... Femme Fatale had to be rerecorded all over again which is how we got an album full of Max Martin generic tracks.

Im glad Glory will finally be that album that me and Britney been wanting!

I am so glad too. I cannot wait to listen to it :)

4 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I am so glad too. I cannot wait to listen to it :)

Me too!  I pre ordered the album Thursday morning & bought the video too even though I hate it... Britney has been getting all my coins lately LOL ... I even bought MM again and PS of course 

11 hours ago, ToxicLuver23 said:

I'm glad Britney's getting to do R&B/Hip Hop influenced songs again, like she did with ITZ and Blackout, which are still 2 albums that I feel have aged well, even to this day, they would still be ICONIC game changing records even if they had not been released until now in 2016, but that's just my opinion. I hope Britney at least has one song that reminds me of Get Naked on Glory. I can't tell you how much I've played that song, over the years. :rihcackle::myjam:

IA!!!

18 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I'm too but trying not to get too upset. :brityeah:

I been waiting for this since Blackout!

I remember at one time the media thought she was switching over to R&B because every album from Britney to Blackout was going more & more in that direction.... Then Circus came & was a total setback.

Im really excited for this album... PS is one of her best songs and serves her best vocals of her career!!

I agree that ps is one of her best but sis how can you forget about "luv the hurt away" that's the best vocal of her career so far but I think this album might change that 

Archived