Jump to content

Ultimate proof the video is a rushed mess


IUSM

Recommended Posts

As some Exhalers noticed, they did not even bother to completely crop out time markings from the G-Eazy video. :decisions:

huoho5.png

214cvmg.png

As it is not in all his scenes, it is pretty clear they just ******* forgot to crop the markings for some scenes.

 

(I wanted to like this video as first, but all these ads and this dreadful editing are ruining the music video for me - and let's not mention the original video seemed to be better).

I think I need to leave Exhale for a few hours. I will try to edit the video to get rid of these markings. I will share for those interested.

At least I will be less ashamed when watching it. :crying11:

Edit: I did.

Link to comment
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Not just the video but the entire era. Damn, the album cover is a ******* SCREENSHOT OF A MUSIC VIDEO. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT. 

I'm assuming there is gonna be an album booklet in the physical release?...

Maybe they are using the screenshot just for now when they announce the album so that they can get a new photo shoot done and in print for the 26 August.

 

They only released that album cover until they can produce a real one?:truthtea:

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

I'm assuming there is gonna be an album booklet in the physical release?...

Maybe they are using the screenshot just for now when they announce the album so that they can get a new photo shoot done and in print for the 26 August.

 

They only released that album cover until they can produce a real one?:truthtea:

We wish  :crying11: But this never happened before so I don't really know what to think  

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

It's not even that they didn't crop the footage, they literally just didn't uncheck the timestamp box in the source footage.

Lazy and boring, as usual.

Actually, I'm starting to think LaChapelle took all the video material and left. Then they only had the video watermarked with the time stamp. And then they forgot to crop it out in all scenes.

Link to comment
22 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Actually, I'm starting to think LaChapelle took all the video material and left. Then they only had the video watermarked with the time stamp. And then they forgot to crop it out in all scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if LaChapelle has deleted everything from his computer TBH... If I was disrespected like that then I would TBH :4music1:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if LaChapelle has deleted everything from his computer TBH... If I was disrespected like that then I would TBH :4music1:

That would mean we would never see the original footage, though. It would be devastating news. :crying1:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block