Make Me... video is #1 on iTunes

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's the first day so ofc it's no 1. See it at 10 in two days and at 50 in a week.

Was waiting on this comment lol. You are determined to make everything seem crap just because you're not happy with the video. If it was the video you wanted, you would see this number 1 for what it is but because you want this to flop you'll only see it as that. If it's number one on billboard you'll say the same 'yeah but the video JUST came out! of course it is'. Realise how childish this mentality is.

18 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Are you stupid ? Have you seen the number of dislikes ? Have you seen the views ? Have you seen the comments ? Have you checked iTunes ? The song is even FALLING. The video will be out of the top 10 on Monday, stupid child.

Ah, cool. You just showed your age in one comment. Usually people start swearing and going off handle when they don't have anything actually valuable to retort with. I am not talking about video dislikes actually, I was just pointing out what everyone else can see which is that you are unhappy with the video so you want to crap on everything. This is a true observation. No need to be so aggressive.

33 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

U have to see "gp"s sweet comments under the video

Well, lets imagine that the original video never happened. The re-shot video is good and reminds us of primeney, all the negativity comes from the fan base because they know that this is an another music video.

Archived