Do you think 'Make Me' has a second video?

TheGloryBritney

2 minutes ago, Pokรฉmon Spears said:

are you talking about Hilary Duff? lol but then again, it was the same video after all, like the same footage, in Make Me...'s case, they're two completely different videos

Yes, I posted it above in this thread. I know it it a bit different, but in both cases, the another video was almost finished, waiting to be released scrapped.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, patricia said:

They knew the video leaked. They knew the fans loved/love it (at least the most of us). But they decide to scrap it. No logic.

What I know for sure is that the original video exists and it's apparently edited (however itย is not going to be officially released.) Team B is going to pretend that nothing of this mess happened, they will announce some **** to distract us; in 2 weeks nobody will remember this mess, MM will flop and they will release PS' commercial as the music video =ย meltdowns.ย :mjpopcorn:

THIIIS! They knew! And they just don't care! It's bizarre and it's unacceptable! It's like they enjoy to let us down :((( I feel horribly sad about this, worse then I felt in 2007. Why can't they show us a little respect for christ sake?!? I hope the whole thing leaks and a big HUGE MESS hits her management. At least it will be iconic rather than boring flat or whatever it's becoming. I really love her, I hope she doesn't get hurt in this mess. I really believe she wanted us to have the original version, but sometimes I also believe that her label wants to destroy her and her fanbase by doiing inexplicable stupid things like yesterday's shenanigans

On 8/6/2016 at 10:34 AM, joshboudreaux said:

I believe there will be a second video. I didn't at first, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist,ย but I'm coming around to thinking there will be another video. It makes a lot of sense actually...

The stories about the video being reshot (obviously the "reshoot" would've been the filming of the video we got yesterday), the fact that Britney herself said there's a lot of female empowerment in the video (didn't happen in yesterday's version, so maybe still to come), the fact that everything in yesterday's video was about the CASTING for Make Me...

We'll have to wait and see. :)

I never saw the leaked footage from the "original video" before yesterday, and Britney looks AMAZING in the "casting"ย video so even without a second videoย I won't be having a meltdown. I am still excited for this era,ย and I'm sure we will get a dance video for a future single, if not for Make Me.ย 

But that's the thing with Brit, her with her girls in a video auditioning guys is considered ''female empowerment.''

Archived