Do you think 'Make Me' has a second video?

TheGloryBritney

I don't think they'll release a 2nd video.

I think what happened was: a) Britney and David had some "creative differences" and since he probably didn't accept what she asked, he took the video down or b) RCA didn't like the video because it didn't match the song

these 2 theories actually explain the fact that they had to reshoot the video.

They really need to give us an explanation specially because this mess is hurting Britney since some stupid fans are cancelling pre orders and talking **** on her social media.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

My heart is broken over this mess. I would love to think and imagine that their are 2 videos I mean it's been done before both of her 2 overprotected videos and just recently with rihanna work. However I'm not gonna expect anything fun or risky or surprising from her or her team. I'm just waiting for the album now to enjoy the music that's it. I've lost hope.

THIS :plzney:

1 hour ago, daniel2001 said:

a record company won't release a video due to fan demand unless it gains huge traction and signatures (see: the free fiona campaign, to sony, 2005). i did notice a person on youtube noting that he/she believes a second video will be released based on clues in the one they just released. probably a reach.

Sparks says "hi". :queenflopga:

No i dont think so, why would you release the sub par video first and call that the official video and let the whole world believe it if you planned to release a more iconic one afterwards, if that was the case they should have put Part 1 on the vid that was released 

1 hour ago, Noah Fatale said:

I think there's gonna be a part 2, seeing as there's the beginning of the leaked original that plays at the end of the released video.

It makes sense, the guys going to audition for Britney, then taking them into her *** dungeon scene thing from the original idk :cigney:

I think they'll be 2 videos like Rhennas Work

Or maybe it's just my inner deluded stan wanting to believe it'll happen :juggingu:

Thats not the leaked original at the end look closer..

8 minutes ago, patricia said:

They knew the video leaked. They knew the fans loved/love it (at least the most of us). But they decide to scrap it. No logic.

What I know for sure is that the original video exists and it's apparently edited (however it is not going to be officially released.) Team B is going to pretend that nothing of this mess happened, they will announce some **** to distract us; in 2 weeks nobody will remember this mess, MM will flop and they will release PS' commercial as the music video = meltdowns. :mjpopcorn:

TMZ is running with the story now.

If her team was smart they'd run with this themselves and capitalize on the headlines. But we all know how this will turn out. :jolieoverit:

I believe there will be a second video. I didn't at first, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm coming around to thinking there will be another video. It makes a lot of sense actually...

The stories about the video being reshot (obviously the "reshoot" would've been the filming of the video we got yesterday), the fact that Britney herself said there's a lot of female empowerment in the video (didn't happen in yesterday's version, so maybe still to come), the fact that everything in yesterday's video was about the CASTING for Make Me...

We'll have to wait and see. :)

I never saw the leaked footage from the "original video" before yesterday, and Britney looks AMAZING in the "casting" video so even without a second video I won't be having a meltdown. I am still excited for this era, and I'm sure we will get a dance video for a future single, if not for Make Me. 

Even if the plan was to have two versions, you release it a few hours later, don't you? :beynah: Or you release the most explicit one first, and then you release the watered down version.

It would be the messiest promo strategy ever, to have two videos that are so different, forcing people to choose one over the other. It would make sense if the "official one" was an edited version of the LaChapelle's video, so we would have like a TTWE case or something. But it's been completely scrapped for what we see.

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

What is this mess?!

The original version was basically a Tinder ad and the fans forced the record label to release a video without Tinder.

They released it and labelled it "fan demanded version".

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

The original version was basically a Tinder ad and the fans forced the record label to release a video without Tinder.

They released it and labelled it "fan demanded version".

are you talking about Hilary Duff? lol but then again, it was the same video after all, like the same footage, in Make Me...'s case, they're two completely different videos

1 hour ago, LanaBrit said:

no :Jfallonlol:

single and the video both flopped so hard :Jfallonlol::Jfallonlol::Jfallonlol:

No they didn't. You just want them to tbh :rihcackle: I wish the same for the mv. It won't gain too much views but because of promo and shet it won't be bad either. Mediocre like the video itself 

Archived