Do you think 'Make Me' has a second video?

TheGloryBritney

Ok, Im not trying to be delusional but what do you really think at this point ?

The video is cute and this story of scrapped video is creating quite controversy that could go to her favor but everybody wants the original cut. 

We have two theories: :sickofu:Make Me video is coming tonight and the first video is only for the final audition :madonna:

or RCA will be forced to release it due to huge demand and cause more than half of scrapped video is online.

What do you really think could happen now? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's gonna be a part 2, seeing as there's the beginning of the leaked original that plays at the end of the released video.

It makes sense, the guys going to audition for Britney, then taking them into her *** dungeon scene thing from the original idk :cigney:

I think they'll be 2 videos like Rhennas Work

Or maybe it's just my inner deluded stan wanting to believe it'll happen :juggingu:

My heart is broken over this mess. I would love to think and imagine that their are 2 videos I mean it's been done before both of her 2 overprotected videos and just recently with rihanna work. However I'm not gonna expect anything fun or risky or surprising from her or her team. I'm just waiting for the album now to enjoy the music that's it. I've lost hope.

30 minutes ago, tsss said:

sadly, no...2 videos by different directors? and one of them her vegas photographer? :Bcutelaugh:

2 directors is possible. Rihanna did it with work, the first version so the party side to it and the second version showed the sensual side. But Team Britney is delusional, so I guess I'll hold onto my MQ minute snippet and dream 

Archived