this era is done if we keep dwell on these meltdown

brit_wing

1 minute ago, brit_wing said:

Calm down, there is no right or wrong. Some fans may like the second video more. It just depends on preference. I guess team B never thought people care about the original video that much. 

Some of you curse the whole era to flop just because of this incident. It is like you are in a exam and you halfass all subjects coming afterward because u didn't do well in the first subject. Doesn't make any sense does it? 

Team B knew about the leaks and how everybody praise them.

If you didn't well in the first subject what do you do? Put mayor effort in the rest and we know that they don't give a **** about it so...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, patricia said:

As an artist you have to be conscious/aware about your own creation, and the reaction it creates. How can she dislike MM video but accept a screenshot as her album cover? Anyway, as I said before, as an artist she should be worried about the reactions of her true fans (and I am a true fan from a long, long time), but what pisses me off is that she is in ******* Hawaii giving 0 ***** about it, I need her to speak up about it. Because it's her art, if she really cares about what she does, she should explain what happened. She should be working now to fix this, because for your information Britney Spears is a singer, and not a Hawaii tourist. 

Yes Britney Spears is a slave for U ;) She deserves no time off with her children and no vacation. She should have canceled her entire life because of this mess. Everybody deserves everything from her her sweat blood her tears everything. She deserves nothing of her own. You're right she's barely a human being she's just an artist that's all she is. Btw, she didn't look affected at all. She went from smiles to being happy to being forlorn and completely sad looking. So if people wanted to affect her in a negative way they got what they wanted. Mind you I'm not accusing you of that but plenty of people here are very excited to be part of the "let's take Britney Spears movement".

You honestly think they anticipated this? Doesn't it look and feel like this happened all in a rush and a push to get out? I'm not entirely happy with the video, I think it's **** but that other video was a damn mess imo. If that's supposed to be art then I don't know what art is. I wish I could scrub my brain of that G-Eazy scene and throwing a TV out a window and ********* a guy in a pool? 

I'm not being facetious or sarcastic I'm honestly asking how do they fix this? And releasing that video is obviously not an option or an answer so then what?

2 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Team B knew about the leaks and how everybody praise them.

If you didn't well in the first subject what do you do? Put mayor effort in the rest and we know that they don't give a **** about it so...

How do you know they don't give a fk about next single or performance? They are doing the promotion better than BJ era. We never thought we will get a carpool karaoke nor vma did we? 

With this attitude we will ruin the whole era. Billboard is supporting britney but all I see is B-army bashing in the comments, what will the GP think? A video doesn't define the whole era. Plus the video isn't that bad.  The GP won't notice anything bad or what. It is a typical mv like most mv are nowadays. 

Honestly, some of you are trying to hard to be negative. Saying the whole era flop/done/I won't support anymore is overreacting. 

12 minutes ago, brit_wing said:

How do you know they don't give a fk about next single or performance? They are doing the promotion better than BJ era. We never thought we will get a carpool karaoke nor vma did we? 

With this attitude we will ruin the whole era. Billboard is supporting britney but all I see is B-army bashing in the comments, what will the GP think? A video doesn't define the whole era. Plus the video isn't that bad.  The GP won't notice anything bad or what. It is a typical mv like most mv are nowadays. 

Honestly, some of you are trying to hard to be negative. Saying the whole era flop/done/I won't support anymore is overreacting. 

I know because they NEVER give a ****, I don't know since when you're a fan, but this is my first time in 16 years that I feel this way about an era, after the FF and BJ mess I thought they would learn of their mistakes but no. Her and her team take us for granted because we never complain, if they want Glory to be sucessful they need to make damage control and efforts to listen us, we can't do all by ourselfs. Is so tired to support when we dont have an answer or something about what really happened.

Archived