this era is done if we keep dwell on these meltdown

brit_wing

2 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

What we need to do is stop pretending that everything they/her do is right, we don't have the responsability of be supportive when they don't give a **** about it. If this era flops is because of they not us, they need to know that we are not happy and start to do some things to fix it. A real explanation about this mess will be nice too.

I'm ok with the explanations needed since we are always left alone with no explanation.

But I'm not in for the boycott of Britney best album in years.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bboy said:

we need to stop ruining the whole Glory era just because we wanted the first vid.

This is so true.  B-army fear that other fanbases will ruin this era so they ruin this era themselves before others do lol

Wait and see. Carpool karaoke and VMA are coming

3 minutes ago, bboy said:

I'm ok with the explanations needed since we are always left alone with no explanation.

But I'm not in for the boycott of Britney best album in years.

Nobody is boycotting anything, everytime she releases something people starts the "i'm not a fan anymore" thing, but this time is the first time in YEARSS that I see a lot of real fans feeling the same, this is a boiling point and her and her team needs to do something.

1 minute ago, brit_wing said:

This is so true.  B-army fear that other fanbases will ruin this era so they ruin this era themselves before others do lol

Wait and see. Carpool karaoke and VMA are coming

Btw thank you for this thread. It made me breathe again to read something else than complaining

I'm not boycotting either. We've been waiting forever for this era to kick off. I'm annoyed and disappointed about the video. I was really hyped for the original. But this year is the best she's been since 2004 for me. Hopefully the album is awesome, and she continues to slay her performances. 

15 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

And the meltdowns has not stopped.

Then we will have the Carpool Karaoke suspened meltdown

Then the album photoshoot with the same outfits of Make Me video Meltdown.

and then, The VMA'S ar not happening meltdown

and we will finish with the IHEART "she is doing the same performance she does at POM" meltdown

This si an era of meltdowns and i'm loving it :hype:

slé BUmAhdJ.gifBUmAhdJ.gif

2 hours ago, brit_wing said:

What about toxic?  It isn't the lead single but it is way bigger than matm. If you are disappointed, wait for private show, but don't be unsupportive

Private show... are you serious? I am def not digging that song.:xcuseme:

Also, don't you forget that Primeney promote the **** out for her album, which I can't say much for currentNey. We'd be lucky if she's indeed performing on VMA. In other words, expect front loaded promo like Circus and FF eras. Flopage of lead single, aka Make Me is pretty much == the death of the era lbr.:whitneyshade:

At this rate, I am smelling bigger flop than BJ, unless she pulled off some wow factor, which again, highly unlikely.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Maybe this era should end. 

19 minutes ago, patricia said:

It's difficult to get over it when Team B (nor Britney!!) give 0 ***** about it/the fanbase. Me, as a fan, need an explanation. I need her to explain what happened, it's the least she can do rn. 

Such a shame. These attitudes will kill the era. And what's sadder, there are so many on here that would be HAPPY about it. It's like a witch hunt with pitch forks at this point on here. And ppl are working overtime to try to take her down. So what will you say if that happens? Will you gloat saying "I had a hand in taking this era down, woohoo"! "That ***** deserves it bc she didn't release a video I wanted". 

It makes me so so sad. I wish ppl would just move on and focus on the positive!

9 minutes ago, patricia said:

Supposedly, a VMA's performance is a "live" representation of the MV (usually). What is Britney going to do? Make a casting of hot men in the VMA's with her "amazing" squad? Or drinking tea and laughing in the middle of the show with  back screens saying "it's ************* tea time". I'm not feeling it. I accepted the cheap (screenshot) cover of GLORY, but this is too much...

I didn't see the snake in S4U clip. Nor the striptease in OIDIA one... VMAs performances have nothing to do with videos... I disagree.

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You are using ITZ as your comparing point when there was absolutely nothing wrong with that era. 

The end of the era was a huge disaster :truthtea:

The everytime censored version scandal :sickofu: the irony is that it was a video directed by David LaChapelle :imcute:

The outrageous video and the onyx tour cancelled :eheeek:

And then her getting married for a few hours :wowow:

Well I'll stop there cause everything that happened after outrageous MV was the beginning of her breakdown and the beginning of her domination of the tabloids :sickofu:

I wasn't there back then but the meltdowns were just huge. It wasn't the fault of Britney of course. But come on, this was about to be her biggest Era,  there were more than 5 singles expected, a VMA performance cancelled, a WW tour cancelled, the beginning of her own breakdown.

When you think about it, BOM as a single :hype:

Anyway

3 minutes ago, Cara said:

The end of the era was a huge disaster :truthtea:

The everytime censored version scandal :sickofu: the irony is that it was a video directed by David LaChapelle :imcute:

The outrageous video and the onyx tour cancelled :eheeek:

And then her getting married for a few hours :wowow:

Well I'll stop there cause everything that happened after outrageous MV was the beginning of her breakdown and the beginning of her domination of the tabloids :sickofu:

I wasn't there back then but the meltdowns were just huge. It wasn't the fault of Britney of course. But come on, this was about to be her biggest Era,  there were more than 5 singles expected, a VMA performance cancelled, a WW tour cancelled, the beginning of her own breakdown.

When you think about it, BOM as a single :hype:

Anyway

yas ***** :tiffdrink: tell em what up i hate those cunty fake fans 

Yes sis!

What I don't understand is why people are complaining about Britney tainting her legacy (because they care about it) and then proceeding to say they aren't buying the album?

You can be mad and not support the video/song anymore, let it die down and wait for single #2 but don't give up on the album! 

29 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

What we need to do is stop pretending that everything they/her do is right, we don't have the responsability of be supportive when they don't give a **** about it. If this era flops is because of they not us, they need to know that we are not happy and start to do some things to fix it. A real explanation about this mess will be nice too.

Calm down, there is no right or wrong. Some fans may like the second video more. It just depends on preference. I guess team B never thought people care about the original video that much. 

Some of you curse the whole era to flop just because of this incident. It is like you are in a exam and you halfass all subjects coming afterward because u didn't do well in the first subject. Doesn't make any sense does it? 

Archived