Please come into the thread, explaining our anger and possible solution

First of all, I will explain that I think the fans are not pissed off because she has deleted a video. It has been a set of events.

She did not like the video and removed it. It's ok.

But why she gives us the second video? It has been worse than giving us anything.

For those who throw that Lachapelle is the guilty, I remind you that a video has a script, the script is studied, revised, she knew what she was doing at all times.

Her team paid for everything, for the tractor, for a tiger, for everything. They knew everything. And even after recording they can review the recordings.

It was not until he sent the edited video when she did not like the video. 

But it's ok, she did not like the video and preferred to delete it.

HOWEVER.

She was unable to make another video better?

She wanted an audition not? Well, I'll give an example that I just happened by the head for a single lead.

"She is a professional dancer ballet, she has a dance study and she has to do a video or a movie or something, and she need to contract a dancer, so she does a casting to hire a boy. She is married but is unhappy, she hires the guy and she falls in love with him and she wants him to "make her ooh". The video ends when she finally **** with him. "

In the video you can see her dancing ballet, (we know she can do things like this dance) like this .

The video can be professional, good image, serious and **** at the same time.

It could be viral because she could teach people she knows other dance type, she can teach people all the flexibility she has.

The song connects with the video because it is slow and can make good moves.

You can see Britney like this?

2c28135eb45515d5173fb1a6a80084ed.jpg

9dc6a8a31bb7dbd0ee8c28eacf1fc534.jpg?ito

968full-misty-copeland.jpg

it would be perfect

But no, we have a video of laughter, and end

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are disappointed because we could have gotten a great video and instead we got a lukewarm mess.  There's no reason they had to make the second video so damn boring.  I get that they were under time/budget constraints or whatever, but that's no excuse.  She's made some really good videos quickly and for not much money in the past ('Do Somethin').

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

People are disappointed because we could have gotten a great video and instead we got a lukewarm mess.  There's no reason they had to make the second video so damn boring.  I get that they were under time/budget constraints or whatever, but that's no excuse.  She's made some really good videos quickly and for not much money in the past ('Do Somethin').

that's what I explained in this post

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They had to shoot a second music video quickly but it's a damn mess. I would have accepted a music video that was as good as the original but they gave us a terrible video.

The problem is not that they recorded fast, the probem is the concept of the video, it sucks.

This concept comes from Britney, and her obsession with *** in ny, she no longer has good ideas for videos, since 2008 do not have a concept of original video (iysa), it may also be a decent hiam ... 

That move isn't exclusively a ballet move. Ballet is super hard and she hasn't danced it in years so she simply can't do that video. 

Maybe if she was a contemporary dancer instead on your idea it could work, but Britney doesn't do that much either. Her style is more Street-Jazzy I think.

3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

That move isn't exclusively a ballet move. Ballet is super hard and she hasn't danced it in years so she simply can't do that video. 

Maybe if she was a contemporary dancer instead on your idea it could work, but Britney doesn't do that much either. Her style is more Street-Jazzy I think.

It does not have to be perfect. In the video of Adelene she does ok , this is more contemporary dancer, but could work

Archived