Anyone else enjoying this meltdown?

openwatersurfer

Firstly I DO feel bad for fans that are upset.

BUT I was at a wedding last night drinking until 6am. I woke up feeling sick almost dying. 

Then I saw the new video on Facebook "aw Britney released the make me video!"

Then I came into exhale. This meltdown and the epic mess of this era is giving me life right now. :lanacackle:

Maybe I'm in denial and it will hit me tomorrow. :dontlike:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.  It's just sad. :brityeah: Everything was looking up (everyone was so happy last night!) and then this video brought it all to a crashing halt.  I mean, I'm still super excited for the album and what's to come, but I feel like there's this huge cloud hanging over the era now. :sickofu: 

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I thought you quit being stan/fan? 

Some of these meltdowns are pretty horrible, Britney probably has read the trash her "fans" have left her. I can't imagine how she feels

I'm still a stan. I mean I listen to Britney music all the time and check breathe heavy daily. There's no other singer I care about as much as brit. 

It was just this era that I wasn't feeling. 

2 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

I'm still a stan. I mean I listen to Britney music all the time and check breathe heavy daily. There's no other singer I care about as much as brit. 

It was just this era that I wasn't feeling. 

I mean you lived through Britney Jean but you're not feeling this era? This music vid wasn't good, but she's going to be doing a million times more promo, and she's in a better place as a person. I still have hope for this era being her best post-comeback era

13 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I mean you lived through Britney Jean but you're not feeling this era? This music vid wasn't good, but she's going to be doing a million times more promo, and she's in a better place as a person. I still have hope for this era being her best post-comeback era

I think the quality of music this era is a lot better than Britney Jean but it's not the kind of music I'm into. 

BJ was a rushed mess. BUT there were some positives:

- Work ***** music video

- UK promo like Alan Carr and that thing where she surprised a fan

- I liked her Christian songs on the album

Archived