On my way to y'alls funeral

GiveMeASign96

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

We still have to get there tho, 3 weeks full of meltdowns are awaiting us if she doesn't release David's MM video :chershade:

They're not gonna release it.  They canned it for a reason.

2 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I hope you're talking about the fans who said they're leaving because fans who are just upset over the video have every right to enjoy other things Britney does. 

I am! People have every right to be disappointed- I'm not arguing that.

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

They'll all be back as soon as she does promo and slays it like she did the BBMAs.  It's like clockwork. :ririshade2:

Honestly, I'm still excited for the album. On top of that, we're getting Carpool Karaoke (live vocals :tiffsniffle:), an iHeartRadio performance and possibly the VMAs! The naysaysers will be back for sure though. The video is just a little blip on the radar :brityes:

Guest ErJ Spears
13 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

giphy.gif

cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1:  cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1:  cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1:  cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1:  cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1:  cheap & cringy :4music1: cheap & cringy :4music1: 

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

not to mention how uncomfortable she feels.. just look at her.. jeez..

cringe cringe cringe...

Then how is she uncomfortable if she is smiling, laughing and having fun in the video?

The logic and attitude of so many of you really does baffle me and gives me second hand embarrassment for even being in the same fan base as a lot of you :whitneyshade:

Archived